CDIH

Full Version: This really deserves its own thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[Image: Picture_1.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

So. This is DIG. I'll assume we also get to see his work space. Since what kind of goon has flourescent lights in their house?

It doesn't surprise me that he rides a motorcycle. I am also not surprised that he has a guitar. Though I bet he can't really play it, and it's just sitting in his cube as an affectation.

He likes Planter's Peanuts. I bet it is mixed nuts and not just some boring thing of plain peanuts. He just leaves them out? So unsanitary. Have some class and put them away in a drawer.

His fingers really do look manicured.

He's not bald; you can see his hair hanging down. But it looks real thin, and real long too. Bangs almost down to his nose. I pray he doesn't have a pony tail.

Sports clippings? Is it so people can come in and talk about the '93 series? Why no football clippings? All baseball? No Iverson?

Does he really have newsclippings from when the Phillies were good 10 years ago on his wall? That's pathetic. He's also very anal how he has everything perfectly lined up, and cut to fit the boarders.

Is he wearing a purple shirt? He certainly doesn't look like he's in a "white collar" job. What do you think he does? Computer analyst? Software analyst? Database analyst? Systems analyst?
He turns me on.
Quote:Since what kind of goon has flourescent lights in their house?

It's not my cubicle nor are there any fluorescent lights. Shitty webcab though.

Quote:Though I bet he can't really play it, and it's just sitting in his cube as an affectation.

False

Quote:His fingers really do look manicured.

False. There's actually dirt under that one.

Quote:Sports clippings? Is it so people can come in and talk about the '93 series? Why no football clippings? All baseball? No Iverson?

You only see one portion of one wall.

Quote:Is he wearing a purple shirt?

No black.
what the fuck kind of light is that above your head. It looks like one of those flourescent tube lights from grade school.

So are you saying that you adorn your LIVING area in such a manner?
You're ruining the allure!

NO MORE PICTURES!
that finger can tickle my prostate any time!
It's not a light.

It looks like part of the spot where the ceiling meet the wall.

Ever hear of a flash, Galt?
Arpikarhu Wrote:that finger can tickle my prostate any time!
At your age you should be having it tickled at least twice a year.

Edited By IrishAlkey on 1074908370
You Wilson from Home improvement wannabe!
Good one.

Really.
thank you

and I figured DIG would be more original and not use the completely tired "look I'm such a badass" flipping the bird at the webcam.
I can accept him doing it.
More than you deserve.
p.s. the Wilson comment was directed at DIG, mr. ego
Quote:and I figured DIG would be more original and not use the completely tired "look I'm such a badass" flipping the bird at the webcam.
i was disappointed by the same thing. and they look like flourescents to me.

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1074909232
The Sleeper Wrote:p.s. the Wilson comment was directed at DIG, mr. ego
No shit, Mr. Awful Joke Teller.
When someone used "Mr." they mean business.
In Soviet Russia, Wilson wants to be like DIG!
Actually, it looks like a/c ductwork that's been boxed in with drywall to keep the majority of the ceiling at a greater height. At first glance it did look like a flourescent light.
I shall leave you all hanging.
Pages: 1 2 3