CDIH

Full Version: Andy richter controls the universe - Tonight, fox, 8:30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tonight on FOX at 8:30, it's the series premiere of the Andy Richter show. It's been getting very good reviews so far and I just wanted to remind those of you who want to see if the side kick can lead.
I saw him plug this on the Conan O'Brian show the other day. It was great to see him back there.
i have it tivoed and am looking forward to it
The Conan show definetly dropped a notch when Andy left. Some of the best bits like the PSAs and the staring contest can no longer be done. I've always liked Andy, so if I remember, I'll watch this.
Dammit Arpi are you ignoring me??

I don't give to hoots about this show.
too bad they had to take off Undeclared to put this on....if they gave that show 1/10th of the publicity this one is getting, it would still be around Confusedneak:
Spitfire Wrote:too bad they had to take off Undeclared to put this on....if they gave that show 1/10th of the publicity this one is getting, it would still be around Confusedneak:
hey, they promoted Undeclared plenty...and every episode made me depressed over my college experience
I don't know if anyone else watched it but I enjoy it.
funny but dissapointing
I thought it was very funny. The dead guy is great.
I liked it. Except for that retarded power rangers thing at the end.
It was funny, but I like Andy... without him, it would have sucked.
This show sucked. It was like a male version of Ally McBeal but even less funny than Ally McBeal with all the alternate versions of what really happened. Trying way too hard to be cute and funny. I'd be surprised if it finishes its first season without being cancelled. I enjoyed Andy on Conan but I don't know if he can pull it off on his own or without a partner with the similar chemistry to that he had with Conan.
The Sleeper Wrote:I thought it was very funny. The dead guy is great.
"you know what another name for writer is--homosexual"
Quote:hey, they promoted Undeclared plenty...and every episode made me depressed over my college experience

Me too! Bah...

I saw the show on Thursday, they re-ran it...it had its moments, but it really wasn't so great...Kyser is right...it is a bit like Ally...but its like Ally now...not like Ally when it kicked ass.