CDIH

Full Version: sunday...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
is pretty dull around here too.
Sundays are going to suck till September
september?
Everyone is recovering from galavanting around last night.

Like me. I saved my future wife from getting hit by a cab last night. Like Batman, I darted in traffic and grabbed her, held her tight to my body, and yanked her out of harms way. I pinned her body against a car, and put my body in between hers and traffic. I am her hero. And when she turns 22 on Thursday, I'm the one she will be wishing for.
the real story is you saved her from a puddle
September = football plus the Phillies will have clinched the division by then
I saved her life from a honking car.

For my next trick, I will save her from vaginal dryness by inserting my penis inside of her.
you should have went with the puddle story
he will have puddle stories to tell when he makes her squirt!
unlikely. That's a once in a lifetime event.
galt gets a new lady and thats another fat girl taken off the market.
Fat bitches need love too arpi!!!
if only there were more free thinkers like galt. then there would a world full of happy meaty mamas!
wow, a galt likes fat chicks joke, good one gooch.
yea you have no 'cred to be telling jokes about the poster of the year, bland
I'm exhausted. Went to bad at six after playing blackjack till three in AC. All told I broke even between my winnings, the gas it took to get home, and dinner, drinks, and cigarettes for the night. Four more dollars than I started the day with.
Velociti Wrote:yea you have no 'cred to be telling jokes about the poster of the year, bland
you have no "cred" to be talking about anyone, chucklehead.
plus, i had cred on this board when you were still posting on the teletubbies board.
WhackBagKid Wrote:wow, a galt likes fat chicks joke, good one gooch.
1. i started galt likes fat chicks jokes. i will tell you when its old

2. i missed 4 months , so it hasnt lost its freshness to me.

3. you suck
Arpikarhu Wrote:
Velociti Wrote:yea you have no 'cred to be telling jokes about the poster of the year, bland
you have no "cred" to be talking about anyone, chucklehead.
plus, i had cred on this board when you were still posting on the teletubbies board.
be proud that you have established so much "cred" to have it all fall down on you so quickly, bland
velociti, you are way out of your league. go play with hoon. it will be more fair.
Pages: 1 2 3 4