CDIH

Full Version: teaching arpi about life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
arpikarhu: are you ready for your session
hedxcold: i guess
arpikarhu: what seems to be the trouble?
hedxcold: i dont have any trouble
arpikarhu: you are repressing. open up, share
hedxcold: i have a headache
arpikarhu: because of mental issues that are manifesting in physical pain?
hedxcold: no
arpikarhu: repressing
hedxcold: this would haveb een better if you came to me with something made up about me ill let you come back in a few minutes with a few ideas
arpikarhu: i only deal in the truth. if you cant open up and see your problems then i cant help you and you are doomed to a life of mental anguish
hedxcold: i am a happy person right now
arpikarhu: repressing
hedxcold: all in my life is swell
hedxcold: i am kind of hungry i guess
arpikarhu: why do you feel the need to lie to yourself?
hedxcold: i really am hungry!
arpikarhu: hungry for deviant sex? hungry for the love of your mother? hungry for an ending to the demons in your mind?
hedxcold: food im having skittles but i fear they wont quite fully satisfy and ill still be hungry afteewards :-\
arpikarhu: the skittles obviusly represent your inner hatred and the thought that you will not have enough to succeed
hedxcold: but skittles are so bright and cheerful
hedxcold: how could items so tasty represent things so bad
arpikarhu: because of your self hatred you use the colorful candy items to torture yourself as a reminder of how bleak and dark you find yourself and your life
hedxcold: i do always have this problem with them tho if i eat them one at a time, they last longer but i don't feel i get the full taste out of them that i can get by putting a bunch in my mouth and letting them mix together
arpikarhu: this obviously means that you feel life is overwhelming you because you feel so unequipped to handle it. you wish that you could get more out of life but are too afraid that you will fail
hedxcold: i think it means i don't have enough skittles
hedxcold: i need a big ass bag
arpikarhu: it could mean that
hedxcold: i could go for some nerds too
hedxcold: those things are sweet
arpikarhu: too swet for me
hedxcold: you're missin out
arpikarhu: sleepers affliction was much more interesting. our time is up
hedxcold: im glad i could teach you something
arpikarhu: you taught me nothing except that i was right about the condition of my fellow man. disgusting
hedxcold: i taught you that in life we never seem to have enough skittles
arpikarhu: same thing
hedxcold: its not disgusting its sad :-(
arpikarhu: no
at least the IM that i posted was real. Rolleyes
don't make me post a screenshot
i can make one up too. i wish you had consulted me prior to this. i would have helped you make it more interesting.
i bet tomorrow you will buy yourself a big bag of skittles.
just thank me now for when you'll feel better later
I'm excited.
skittles makes mouths happy. i don't know if it can do the same for your id.