CDIH

Full Version: My stalker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
DGW is following me all over the internet!! he bitches about my posts but has to reply to every one of them.
I messaged him to joke about it, but now he wont stop messenging me. this guy is real freak!!! He doesnt even realize he has a problem.

what do i do?? he is starting to weird me out!!
DGW

The King Of the three team teaser. COOKIES:3

Group: Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So when are yah gonna ask me for my number?

--------------
And somewhere in the Yankees spring training locker room, Drew Henson is typing this on a message board about arpi :bouncer:
Faceman Wrote:And somewhere in the Yankees spring training locker room, Drew Henson is typing this on a message board about arpi :bouncer:
damn! thats twice in 2 minutes ive gotten hit with that reference. :roflmao:
Faceman Wrote:And somewhere in the Yankees spring training locker room, Drew Henson is typing this on a message board about arpi :bouncer:
TEH FUNNY!!

Arpi..I'm serious. How about I give you my number???
Arpikarhu Wrote:DGW is following me all over the internet!! he bitches about my posts but has to reply to every one of them.
I messaged him to joke about it, but now he wont stop messenging me. this guy is real freak!!! He doesnt even realize he has a problem.

what do i do?? he is starting to weird me out!!
Hey wait!

I invented making up fake stories about people stalking me!

BAH! :fuckoff:
Arpi, I told you I won't be ignored!! Oh yes, you'll be stalked now....and yes I am a freak!
there is nothing fake about this. dgw may joke about it, but the dude has been seriously stalking me. i am not kidding!!
he is really freaking me out!
Quote:DGW

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please return my email. I need to hear from you. This silence is going to put me over the edge. I can't stand this.

--------------
Hey there yah are. I've been sending you emails but you don't respond. Why? Is there someone else already? I can do better. I know Derek Jeter, I'm sure I could get you a date with him.
Quote:DGW

Posted: Mar. 19 2002,4:26

Quote (Arpikarhu @ Mar. 19 2002,2:46)
commando

I'm so fucking hard right now.

--------------

If you see Arpi, tell him to return my calls...please!
Arpi, you said I was your forever lover, bitch. :angry:
i want a stalker! :disappointed:
I'll be your stalker,
can I keep your head in a cooler when I am done???
Ken'sPen Wrote:I'll be your stalker,
Ken, you were supposed to be MY stalker.....damn you...damn you to hell. :pissed:
LunaBabe Wrote:
Ken'sPen Wrote:I'll be your stalker,
Ken, you were supposed to be MY stalker.....damn you...damn you to hell. :pissed:
I though I was your stalker???

Does that mean I have to tear down the shrine?? :loveya:
ahhhhhhhh c'mon Luna......

that was a faux stalk........

I have been sniffing after you since 8\01 :loveya:
inkgrrrl Wrote:i want a stalker! :disappointed:
Not sure if it's stalking....... but I'm sure Snuka will be back later to terrorize & harrass you. :loveya:
Maynard Wrote:I though I was your stalker???

Does that mean I have to tear down the shrine?? :loveya:
What? You mean you've been stalking me, Maymay? :clueless: When did this happen?
Hey don't stalk him, when I'm stalking you......
that's just rude.
Pages: 1 2