CDIH

Full Version: Krazy Kripples
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A few years ago I received several sheets of return address lables from the Disabled Veterans Association. Obviously they wanted me to send in a donation, but I never did. Still, I continued to receive return address labels every couple of months.

Then I moved, and figured I'd wait a bit and they'll send me some more labels with my new address. My parents both got their fair share, yet I never got any. I kept having to write down my return address like a common peasant. Almost 2 years later, and not one return address, I moved again and got a coupon from the Post Office for $5 for a roll of 200 return address labels. Haven given up on these asshole veterans, I decided to just pay $5 for what would be more than enough labels.

Then, no more than 2 weeks later, I got a sheet of return address labels from these crippled fucks! I refuse to send them any money, yet the labels just keep coming! I now have 553 return address labels (including the ones I purchased). At my current pace that is approximately 22.7 years worth of return address labels. And they're just gonna keep piling up!

The latest package included this picture, which I guess is supposed to make me feel sad and guilty and coerce me into sending money. Instead it just reminded me of that South Park episode with Christopher Reeve sucking the juice out of aborted fetuses, which in turn made me laugh for a considerable length of time. Well, that and the fact that he has no legs! :lol:

I am going to send this card to my uncle as a birthday card, and we will all enjoy a hearty laugh.
You are blessed.
You, sir, havent a heart in your chest.
I was hoping this was a new cereal
The Sleeper Wrote:I was hoping this was a new cereal
was this post from the old old sleeper, the old two days ago sleeper , or the new mass poster sleeper? i cant tell and i need to know for archive purposes.
it's a post-sleeper indie post
i am eagerly awaiting nihlistic sleeper
I will cut off your johnson!
i am also excited about the upcoming debut of anachronistic sleeper
That comes after the racist (but with a heart of gold) Sleeper.
how about pays popular girl to date him so he becomes popular but learns a valuable lesson in the end sleeper
Developmentally disabled Sleeper always cracks me up.
that picture fucking rules