CDIH

Full Version: In This Thread... - I have really large breasts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Stare at them. Will you?
i was expecting a long post about how your life would be if you had large breasts

i wouldn't have read it
What he said.
They are quite large and voluptous. When I awake in the mornings, I stare at myself in the mirror. I slowly pull off my tight white t shirt, to reveal my glorious rack.

My nipples stand at attention, as a whisp of cold air brushes through the center of the bathroom. I reach for my pack of smokes, and pull out a cigarette. I hold it to my mouth, ignite the wick on my Zippo lighter, and light the tip of the Marlboro Menthol. I inhale, and then exhale the smoke onto my breasts, while I stare on.

They are a marvelous sight. Indeed.
I go to work, and I can't help but notice everyone is staring at my tits. My nipples stand erect, poking through my blouse. I get flush with embarassment, and the redness travels down my necline and into my cleavage.

I get so horny.

I pull out my penis and beat off to myself.
See now that one was short enough that I actually read it. I was a bit disturbed by the fact that you wear a "blouse".
Dude, I have breasts. Of course I'm wearing a blouse. I gotta show these bad boys off!