CDIH

Full Version: Jamaica
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Jamaican me crazy!
Bahamas, come on pretty Momma.
Dangling participles!
Key Largo, Monteego, babeeeee why don't we go
[Image: topnav_4.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
There's gonna be a whole lot of people jamaican love tonight.
i once had to kill a jamaican man with a poisoned dart in order to stop secret plans from ending up in enemy hands.
did you shoot it out of a bamboo stick or did you throw it into his neck from over 300 feet away?
[Image: bob%20marley.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
The Greatest
No, she wouldn't let me!
Goatweed Wrote:[Image: topnav_4.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
i went to II. that was probably one of my wackiest vacations ever.
Velociti Wrote:[Image: bob%20marley.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
The Greatest
hands up if you dont think velociti is an idiot. anyone?
drusilla Wrote:
Goatweed Wrote:[Image: topnav_4.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
i went to II. that was probably one of my wackiest vacations ever.
I haven't been to any of them...yet. I hear they're a hell of a lot of fun.
as sson as i got there i walked onto the beach, turned to my right & saw that it was time for nude volleyball.
did you play?
i didn't. i'm sorry. volleyball was never my sport.
but you got naked - that's what I was more curious about. A lot of people won't go to hedo because of that - even though it's not a requirement to do so.
the separate it into 2 sides. the "nude side" & the "prude side"

on the nude side of the beach (separated by trees) chicks can be naked or just topless & guys have to be buck. on the prude side, guys have to keep their shorts on & chicks have the option of removing their tops. my ex boyfriend got in trouble for being naked on the prude side even though we were secluded & he was lying on his stomach.

but yeah, when in rome...
Quote:but yeah, when in rome...

more women should think like you.

I'm not a vollyball person either, I'm more of a "hang out and chill" type. Maybe next year, this year it will be tough to make it happen.
nude volleyball doesn't strike me as the good kind of naked.
Pages: 1 2 3