CDIH

Full Version: I just went to the bank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
to exchange $28 in rolled coins ($20 dimes, $8 nickles). I walk through the 2 sets of doors and am startled by the loud, obnoxious voice of a chubby middle-aged Asian woman whose job (or at least part of it) is to greet everyone that enters. She welcomes me to Bank of America and comments on how it must be really cold out for me to be wearing a jacket. Whatever. I just smile and walk towards the tellers, 3 of whom are really really hot chicks. A 10, 8, and 7½ lined up from left to right. Of course I get the one all the way on the right. As I am handing her the rolls, the Asian woman suddenly appears next to me and offers me water. "No thanks" I reply, as I try to keep an eye on the 10.

So I get the cash and am on the way out when Chubby thanks me for coming in and walks me to the door. I open the first set of doors and take a step, then she stops me and insists on getting the door for me. I assume she means the second set of doors, seeing as how the first set is already open. So I just stand there like an idiot for a good 5 seconds waiting for her to do something. Eventually I just walk out myself, completely bewildered at what just took place.

This has got to be the most obnoxious, sarcastic display of customer service ever. No way they can be for real with this bitch. I didn't think anything of the jacket comment at first, but she had to be being sarcastic. It's 65-70 out and she damn well knew it. The water thing is equally absurd. She knew I was just exchanging some change. I was in there for no more than 45 seconds, what the fuck do I need water for?? And the whole door incident and moderate laughter that ensued pretty much speaks for itself.

Despite all of this, I am very intrigued by this bank now. If they are somehow actually for real with all of the excessive attention, what they should really do is keep the Asian behind the counter and have a hot chick or 2 greeting people, following them around and offering a beverage, food, whatever. It would be like a Hooters Bank! It would be genius!
If I ever get the motivation, I'll return there some day for a follow-up to try and find out if today was just a terrible misunderstanding or something.
everybody talks so highly of you. i dont get it
Arpikarhu Wrote:everybody talks so highly of you. i dont get it
take that back!
sorry, but i really dont. maybe its me.
it is definetly you, did you not read his emoticon post on YMB?
That is the post that marked my downfall from that board. I felt so humbled and it just ruined me.
seriously, I tolerate almost anything, but I will not stand for a single bad word being said about Bloody Anus.
i do not read YMB and i do not find his posts interesting. sorry, but that is the way it is.
you're a moron
relax sleeper. we all agreed it's a verb
I'm still riled up
i noticed
it's being stuck at my parents house, I'm getting all teen angsty
masturbate in your socks and then put them in the wash.
that's a weird thing to do
as opposed to masturbating to splashback piss and pubic hair?
hey hey this toilet sig could easily be under your posts mister.
I would be privelaged to have a DIG original.