CDIH

Full Version: Sleepy's mp3 list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK SLASH, I wasn't sure about it before, but this just proves my theory. YOU ARE SOOOO GAY!!!

Stop stalking Mr Damon and go memorize some threads.
Pssst.. MayNERD...Don't you have some thoughts of members wearing panties to jerk off to?
SLASH Wrote:Pssst.. MayNERD...Don't you have some thoughts of members wearing panties to jerk off to?
Oh yeah. Thanks for reminding me.

Grumpy is sooo fucking hot in his little midget thong.
Maynard Wrote:Grumpy is sooo fucking hot in his little midget thong.
Better watch out before Mr. Damon puts you on TOG parole.
good music sleepy! and yeah still no panties :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
virgingrrl Wrote:good music sleepy! and yeah still no panties :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
:loveya:
All the females on the net.. don't wear panties, love giving head, and most definitely swallow.. coincidence?
SLASH Wrote:All the females on the net.. don't wear panties, love giving head, and most definitely swallow.. coincidence?
SHHHHHHH! Dont roon it Slash!
Some of those songs are pretty good, but I'm with Maynerd on this one.
The Sleeper Wrote:Some of those songs are pretty good, but I'm with Maynerd on this one.
OK OK, I was searching for lyrics in google, and it had a link to that site. When I noticed that it said 'Sleepy's music' or whatever, I had to post it.

It's not any more gayer or stupid that Maynerd's threads or your I like the smiley thread etc.. Confusedpits:
SLASH Wrote:
The Sleeper Wrote:Some of those songs are pretty good, but I'm with Maynerd on this one.
OK OK, I was searching for lyrics in google, and it had a link to that site. When I noticed that it said 'Sleepy's music' or whatever, I had to post it.

It's not any more gayer or stupid that Maynerd's threads or your I like the smiley thread etc.. Confusedpits:
explaining yourself= always bad

Edited By Arpikarhu on Mar. 19 2002 at 10:58
Slash getting defensive = always amusing
X = X = Played Out
SLASH Wrote:X = X = Played Out
Ironic statement of the day
Learn To Post with The Golden God
Thursday night at 6:45 PM at The Learning Annex

World-renowned golden god poster Keyser Soze's visionary approach to teh funny has influenced many of today's most successful writers and posters.

Special guest speaker, Faceman on how to be a Golden God on multiple message boards.
The Sleeper Wrote:
SLASH Wrote:X = X = Played Out
Ironic statement of the day
Dontchya think?
I just wanted to remind everyone of SLASH's unhealthy relationship with Sleeper, and to reiterate, He's GAY! :lol:

Thank you, drive through.
Maynard Wrote:I just wanted to remind everyone of SLASH's unhealthy relationship with Sleeper
You sayin I have herpes?
The Sleeper Wrote:
Maynard Wrote:I just wanted to remind everyone of SLASH's unhealthy relationship with Sleeper
You sayin I have herpes?
He said a hair piece.