CDIH

Full Version: this is the thread where i make sweet love - to trish!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
oh yeah!
Hold on a second there, buddy!

I laid claim on her when she was still living next door.
i have done her twice since my first post. you are out , arpi. i bring her the sweet herb.
this borders on sad
On my map it's just the other side of pathetic.
Kid Afrika Wrote:On my map it's just the other side of pathetic.
you would know as mayor and sole tenant of the aforementioned location.
crx and i actually laughed at how clueless you have been lately and how every gag seems to go right over your head. she said , and i quote, "its sad " in regards to your lameness.
Do you have a camera?
why yes, yes i do.
Good, then you can picture me giving a fuck what you think.
woo hoo! you got me there! i walked right into that one!! Woooooo Hooooo!

you obviously do care or you wouldnt follow me around the board like a bitch in heat trying to provoke me.

but regardless, you really got me!!
Every third post is a post by you. How am I expected not to reply to you at one time or another?
you wait on my every word. you may not admit it to the others but we both know. you cant stop yourself from reading and commenting on my every post.if you dont like the quantity or quality of my posts then you are fucked cause i am not going anywhere.
wow that set up and knock down was a work of art.
The Sleeper Wrote:wow that set up and knock down was a work of art.
tell me about it! i have never been so blindsided in my life! never saw it coming.
kid ran away. he always bitches out whenever i take the time to confront him. now he will come back later , after working up some new lines, and act all loud again.how tiresome.
almost as tiresome as this thread. :27:
I am watching a movie. And, you are quite boring.
not boring enough that it stopped you from watching your movie to see what i had written. I WIN!!1!
it's quite possible he's watching the movie and reading the board at the same time you know. P.C's these days can play movies.
he said he was watching a movie in a manner implying that he didnt have time for anything else. dont be an ass and ignore the blatant subtext of the post.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5