CDIH

Full Version: Save time listening to music; improve the song!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I use windows media player to listen to MP3s. Now I'm sure you super techno-studs have some other program that is better and windows media is for old people, but to that; I say "nuts to you!"

I noticed that when using it on skin mode, you can change the play speed; either speed it up or slow it down.

Slowing it down sounds, dumb, but if you speed it up, every song sounds better. The slower songs sound more upbeat, and the faster songs sound more angry; it's GREAT!

It doesn't make the voice sound like chipmunks, and you can listen to more songs in the same timeframe.

I have just improved everyone's productivity by at least 15%; send me money.
I will take your lack of responses as a sign that people are too busy listening to their newfound musical brilliance to post.

I may have destroyed the board.
I don't use WMP.
I'm not listening to anything without Sleeper's and Hybrid's approval.
i've always liked music match best
Winamp
musicmatch...all my 3,500 mp3s organized by artist and album. its glorious, and there are frequent free updates
& the album cover shows up when it plays.

i love that.
its hot
diceisgod Wrote:I'm not listening to anything without Sleeper's and Hybrid's approval.
good man. just listen to discordance axis and you won't need to make the music faster.
itunes>music match
This makes me sad.
i feel the same way about the thread
your exceedingly repetitve and predictable posts are coming dangerously close to earning a lone emoticon as a response from me. Quite possibly one that is rolling his/her eyes.
arpi is both the pot and the kettle.
Galt Wrote:your exceedingly repetitve and predictable posts are coming dangerously close to earning a lone emoticon as a response from me. Quite possibly one that is rolling his/her eyes.
you were trending in this direction with your posts anyway.