CDIH

Full Version: When it rains it pours - Another whore in tears...hehe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Background: I've talked about this before. I was seeing a gal in work. She had a boyfriend but i really dug her. Over time I grew to become disgusted with her deceptive ways. I broke off contact with her and laid into her right in front of her boyfriend at a wedding we were both attending.

I have since got a new job, not because of anything between us. We were done with one another, didn't speak and that was that....until. My good friend that still works with her is a relentless ball buster. He knew nothing about our relationship. No clue. Yet he would fabricate things and tell them to her to just try and get under her skin. Good fun, but I guess one day he made a few comments about me. He told her that I would go over her house and fuck her all the time. She must have shit her pants. Her body language gave her away. Ever since then she has been constantly battered with references about me not only from my friend but everyone else in that place. Well ultimately after a couple months of cycling through the grapevine rumors have flown around, other than the screwing, I supposedly fell in love with her and quit my job because I couldn't stand to work with her blah blah blah. I can't say that I wasn't upset to have to break it off with her and I didn't enjoy having to work with her, but she had zero to do with me leaving there. Anyway some rather amusing emails have sprung from this:

(just before I got this email she IMed me accusing me of starting rumors. I was clueless at this point and told her she shouldn't have opened her mouth. I told her to fuck off and blocked her SN)

just so u know i never said a fucking word to anyone about anything other the your behavior at the wedding. i still deny having anything other then a friendship with you, when i get my balls busted each and every day i go to work. but thats ok, someone is going to push me too far when im not in the best mood, and itll all come out... every last truth about it all. i dont have anything to lose as far as im comcerned.

My response:

You are a liar and a deceptive moron. I don't know what you heard XXXXX said I said to him but I'm sure he blew it out of proportion. Tell anyone what you want. I don't care. I offer no other explanation. Now you have a taste of all the bullshit rumors I had to deal with when I worked there. I bit my tongue and ignored the references I knew were about me. How cool you must have thought you were. How cool do you feel now? I took a chance on you and you fucked me over. Have fun at the rumor mill. I hope you have as much fun there as I did. Don't contact me again, PAL

[I spoke to one of the guys (the XXXXX guy mentined above) at work, another good friend who was privy to the whole situation. I then sent this)

My second response to her:

Well I spoke to XXXXX tonight to see what the fuck you were talking about. It is actually quite hysterical. I didn't start any one of these bullshit rumors going around. *BallBuster* baited you and you fell like a house of cards. He was always very crafty. You stupid shit. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! Ok I'm done with you now. I just wanted you to know that. Oh and have fun.

My email to Balbuster:

Kudos to you. There are some pretty fantastic rumors flying about most of which are false. But they are funny as hell. Below is the email I sent to that whore:

"Well I spoke to XXXXX tonight to see what the fuck you were talking about. It is actually quite hysterical. I didn't start any one of these bullshit rumors going around. *Ballbuster* baited you and you fell like a house of cards. He was always very crafty. You stupid shit. HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!! Ok I'm done with you now. I just wanted you to know that. Oh and have fun."

She's been IMing me and sending me threatening emails. I'll probably stop by the place one day this week for my apology from her....hehe. But anyway I just wanted to congratulate you on your detective work. Maybe you should take that ATF test. This is your finest work yet. I won't go into it, but I'll say this, this girl fucked me over and is a snake. I find the difficulties she's having now quite amusing. And by the way, I never loved her, I love YOU!! LOL!!!

------------------------------------------------------------

This might be the most eventful week I've ever had in my life between this drama and this. All I have to say is MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
you're on a roll DIG - hopefully you'll get really lucky and this girl will show up at your house, or maybe just stalk you everywhere you go. Good times!
do you really have to xxxx out the first names?
because if you said John or Frank, we would obviously know who you're talking about

but i guess there is that whole this getting posted to the front page thing
dig's life would make a great reality show.
someone should start following him around with a camera.
*ballbuster*:lol
deadlaughter2: Confusedmooches:
deadlaughter2: i love you sweet heart
*ballbuster*: dude i owned that whore for a month straight with that
deadlaughter2: i condone your actions 100%
*ballbuster*: I even gave her a timeline on what i thought happen lol
deadlaughter2: if she starts talking shit....i trust you'll make her life a living hell for me pal.
deadlaughter2: but please don'
deadlaughter2: tt tell me about it
deadlaughter2: I don't want to go to prison
*ballbuster*: She never really said much bad about you only that she was mad you trashed her in front of bf
deadlaughter2: good...like i said i don't want to know
*ballbuster*: all ya need to know is I owned her anyway
deadlaughter2: awesome
*ballbuster*: you are lucky to be away from her trust me
deadlaughter2: i know perfectly well
deadlaughter2: i had her pegged from day one
deadlaughter2: i took a chance she fucked me over. and that's the end of it
deadlaughter2: i will deal with her one final time this week....if she's smart she'll says she's sorry for threatening me
*ballbuster*: yeah don't sweat i will drop so this shit to blow up but if i hear her say anything bad about you i am gonna steam her
deadlaughter2: then this will all be dropped
*ballbuster*: It started as a joke but the more i put it together it made sense
deadlaughter2: if she gives me any shit....then the fun will begin O:-)
deadlaughter2: yeah i know i spoke to XXXXX...i thought he fucked me over
*ballbuster*: no this started about a week after you left
deadlaughter2: well whatever happened...it's great....revenge is sweet...thanks
*ballbuster*: i could never see you going out of your way to trash her for no reason i knew something was up
*ballbuster*: your not the type too waste enengry on nothing
deadlaughter2: you're a bright lad, *ballbuster*....hopefully you'll get your ass out of there and do something
deadlaughter2: i'm out of here...see ya
how did she screw you over? she said she was going to leave her boyfriend?
it is a dark day indeed when DIG starts posting like galt and the jays
Keyser Soze Wrote:how did she screw you over? she said she was going to leave her boyfriend?
Quote:I bit my tongue and ignored the references I knew were about me.

Nobody uses my friendship for gossip and gets away with it.
Arpikarhu Wrote:it is a dark day indeed when DIG starts posting like galt and the jays
this post sucks!
:disappointed:
so were you fucking her behind her boyfreind's back?
sleeper,shouldnt you be prepping your 500 word essay on some girl you are fucking/want to fuck?
its all the rage!
Or you could sit there and twiddle your thumbs. That seems to be popular too.
the sleeper does not follow trends. he's edgy.
i am twiddling right now!!! you are right. this is fun!!!
Arpikarhu Wrote:sleeper,shouldnt you be prepping your 500 word essay on some girl you are fucking/want to fuck?
its all the rage!
if i wrote a 500 word essay for every girl i wanted to fuck, i'd have to write AT LEAST 1000 words.
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Sleeper is in love!
you're the only one for me
I just jerked off thinking about how hot and tight that girl was. Is that wrong?
Pages: 1 2