CDIH

Full Version: dear admins,
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
can one of you create an option so that the bottom 4 threads dont appear on my screen. i never look at them and would like them removed from my screen. they are a distraction.
also, can you set up a system where every thread gets ratedby the people who read it and the rating gets displayed on the title of the thread. this way i know not to bother with really awful threads.
could you also make it so certain peoples thread ratings carry more weight than others and i get to decide who those people are. like if sleeper or galt thinks a thread sucks then that should carry more importance than if kid or the jays think a thread is bad.
you should retitle this "dear admins"

i can fix it for you if you like
thanks. i knew i was gonna slip you the bone for a reason.
you're so needy
hey! just a simple request, thats all.
you should write it out in the form of a proposal as to why we need it and all the benefits it would have
Quote:5 Users Browsing this topic
>crx girl >Kid Afrika >HedCold >drusilla >GonzoStyle
:lookatme:
Quote:you should write it out in the form of a proposal as to why we need it and all the benefits it would have
did you even read my original post?

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1075761634
it wasn't very professional
it was simple and straighht to the point.

and yes crx , we saw. starchild has returned.
What do you expect from the lighting grip?
Kid Afrika Wrote:What do you expect from the lighting grip?
1. lighting grip is redundant. once again proving your complete ignorance.
2. wrong industry
3. not what i do.
4. the three previous points all point towards you being a moron.
5. it was just a boob, get over it.
Quote:it was simple and straighht to the point.
and only seemed to benefit you, needy mcneedsalot
Arpikarhu Wrote:it was simple and straighht to the point.

and yes crx , we saw. starchild has returned.
he's not gonna come back if you keep calling him that
HedCold Wrote:
Quote:it was simple and straighht to the point.
and only seemed to benefit you, needy mcneedsalot
whats your point?

and crx, he made the starchild bed, he needs to lie in it. at least thats what keyser has brainwashed me into thinking.
Quote:at least thats what keyser has brainwashed me into thinking
that better be a joke
keyser does ll of my thinking for me in regards to the whole gonzo/starchild episode.
Quote:whats your point?
if you're not going to put a lot of effort into the request they have no reason to put in the effort to fulfill it
this should get you started - <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://fdncenter.org/learn/shortcourse/prop1.html">http://fdncenter.org/learn/shortcourse/prop1.html</a><!-- m -->
godspeed!
i put quite alot of effort into it! typing makes my girl like wrists cramp and i had to type alot.
Arpikarhu Wrote:keyser does ll of my thinking for me in regards to the whole gonzo/starchild episode.
you should definitely put a stop to that, it could be dangerous
Pages: 1 2