CDIH

Full Version: i may never sleep again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the head is like something out of ghostbusters
I liken this thread to when someone says, "This tastes gross. Here, you try it."
Coneheads II
Where is the picture of the second head??
Holy shit! They took the picture out. It was there this morning. That's bullshit.
I bet she would be able to give an amzing blowjob when she got older.
Gives a whole new meaning to "gettin' brain".
i had a feelinth that would happen. so i found this picture elsewhere:

[Image: post-13-00138-second_head.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
awwww that's kinda cute
i want one! fucking dominicans get all the cool stuff!
drusilla Wrote:i had a feelinth that would happen. so i found this picture elsewhere:

[Image: post-13-00138-second_head.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
it looks like photoshop
i wish it was a photoshop
[Image: post-13-04321-medium544652.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
I had a dream last night that a girl with 5 tits was stripping for me. I think this had something to do with it.
either that article, or you recently watched total recall.
So two heads aren't better then one?
Silera's kid also came out with two heads in his case though it was between his legs.
drusilla Wrote:i had a feelinth that would happen. so i found this picture elsewhere:

NICE HEAD DEEK!!
Pages: 1 2