CDIH

Full Version: A New American Idol For Jays To Fawn Over
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this would've been funnier if it was posted 2 weeks ago when he was on the show.

the star wars kid > this retarded slope
sorry, i haven't been watching.
I wasn't planning on watching, I haven't seen any of the past seasons but for some reason I've been tuning in this season. There are some amazingly hot women on this show.
Yeah but the star wars kid is too high a bar to hold anyone to.
Are they done with general tryouts? The show goes down from there.
I think so, I always hated the show and everyone who watched such trash.

But then I figured i'll try it out and I must admit while I still think the judges are talentless hacks who have neither the right nor credentials to judge musical talent. It was quite entertaining as to how many sad, pathetic, losers there are in the country.
The tryouts are the best part.
I loved in the early tryouts, like the second episode.

They had two black gay dudes try out. One was this skinny guy who was from the theater he was funny. The other one was a chunky light skinned brother and he was amazing. Because he was a huge dude but acted like a stereotypical black woman. HIs facial expressions after he was booted and was bitching to ryan seacrest were amazing. His eyes got all squinty and he held onto his shirt with his hand like it was a robe and he was tryin to cover up, the other hand he was waving around like a poofta. And he called simon "tsk you horrible!!!"

It was prime entertainment.
Quote:this would've been funnier if it was posted 2 weeks ago when he was on the show.
Quote:I still think the judges are talentless hacks who have neither the right nor credentials to judge musical talent.

Paula and Randy have both won Grammys; Paula for music, Randy for production. Randy and Simon are both very successful A&R guys. They know what will sell and won't sell.

They aren't judging strictly musical talent. They are judging what will sell.