CDIH

Full Version: since I don't get this channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
someone write me a detailed description of each episode of all the funniest shows. much like the O&A recap on foundrymusic. thanks!
Ok! Here's my recap of the latest repeat episode of MAD TV .

Starts off with an unfunny skit where people do bad impersonations of various famous people. Next up, an unfunny skit of people doing unfunny characters. Quick unfunny skit about the host of tonight's show, followed up by a couple more unfunny skits. Wrap it up with an unfunny skit with some chick trying to impersonate a chinese person, and then roll credits.
I said FUNNIEST shows, not shows that stopped being relevant 8 years ago.
oh! I missed that part! I thought you wanted both the good and the bad, just so that youd have a good cross section of programming.
no, comedy central jumped the shark when they stopped showing reruns of Dream On anyway.
Arpi needs a companion.

You're both in the running.
you can't cell another mod dinglebrain
You'd make a great amish person.
he's got the facial hair for it
I saw Amish people at the Grand Canyon. The men had long beards and they rode in a car. I thought that wasn't allowed, riding in a car. They must have been posers.
fascinating
Splatterpunk Wrote:I saw Amish people at the Grand Canyon. The men had long beards and they rode in a car. I thought that wasn't allowed, riding in a car. They must have been posers.
maybe it was jews
HedCold Wrote:
Splatterpunk Wrote:I saw Amish people at the Grand Canyon. The men had long beards and they rode in a car. I thought that wasn't allowed, riding in a car. They must have been posers.
maybe it was jews
Ah. Do they wear bonnets?