CDIH

Full Version: Hedcold is .....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
my new arch-enemy! i do not care if like godzilla vs kong our battle destroys this board. he must be stopped at all costs!
he is a vile poison that threatens us all. his insidious and insipid posts are not meant to entertain and amuse us, they are meant to cause harm.
i will throw myself on the grenade for you all and destroy this dastardly fiend!!
danked would have done this in a cuter way
i will crush you!!!!!
OMG!! Former buddies, now bitter enemies!!! How WWF!!
danked would be a cute little godzilla
[Image: godzilla_jr_mask.jpg]

Edited By HedCold on 1076272984
I remember Arpi's godzilla slippers from yore. There must be a winning comparison here to win hedcold's heart.
Why don't you two just fucking make out and get it over with already.
Godzilla slippers sound really gay.
Don't you remember the godzilla feet slippers? All the tiny Koreans and Japaneses running around the living room to get out of the way? It was a great tragedy.
I remember the post - I never said that I forgot it.

They sounded gay then, and they still sound gay - gayer than ever, in fact.
i still have those slippers. if hedcold was japanese they would squish him
Smashed and stomped into little pulpy bits
RROOOAAAARRRRR!!!!!
You really are begining to lose it.
hedcold is bad for this board. he must be celled immmediately!
You used to love playing godzilla.
Didn't you whine about being celled?
i did not whine. i merely brought it to your attention. it doesnt matter anyway. 2 different things. hedcold deserves to go there as a detriment to the board.
by the way, he sends me unsolicited PM's all of the time saying how much he hates you and thinks you do a shitty job abd how he has you snowed completely.
Hedcold and I talk on almost a daily basis, I do not believe you. You can't break our bond.
he really does have you snowed. he says that those convos are his way of conning you into thinking he likes you while undermines you behind your back.
he is evil!!! i am just trying to help you.
Pages: 1 2