CDIH

Full Version: Bowling?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Does anyone here bowl? Haven't bowled since I was a kid.
I was in a league until about 3 years ago......held a 185 average when I stopped. Haven't had any time to get back into it since then :disappointed:
Yes, when I'm home from school, there is nothing better to do then bowl in the boring ass suburbs.
Whenever someone suggests it, I think it is weird, but I have fun if I go. (except for if my nails are too long or I hurt my wrist) Plus, it's good to do for a date, because you get to watch everyone keep bending over.
Hey Ladi Wrote:Whenever someone suggests it, I think it is weird, but I have fun if I go. (except for if my nails are too long or I hurt my wrist) Plus, it's good to do for a date, because you get to watch everyone keep bending over.
That, and you get to put your fingers in strange holes without hearing "What the fuck do you think you're doing back there buddy"

:fuggin:
Good point Metal. Here's an idea, things you hear at a bowling alley that actually sound okay:

- Do you have 12 lb balls?
- Where's the machine that will blow me ?
- Just stick your fingers in the holes
- His balls always wind up in the gutter
- I can hook my balls all the way to the right and still get it right in the middle of the pile

Edited By Grumpy on Mar. 20 2002 at 1:07
I bowled in a league for the last 3 years but stopped this year. I suck though, 154 avg.
DGW Wrote:154 avg
Drinking that many beers over 3 games...its no wonder you suck :roflmao:
i went bowling a couple of months ago, i even broke 50 on one of the 2 games :bouncer:
bowling is fun when you've got nothing better to do. im not that bad after a couple of games.
I've never bowled sober....might have to look into that...

and am I the only one that has a problem with putting my feet into shoes that have been worn by who the fuck knows? Ick...grosses me out...
I am in 2 leagues. My average is a 191
i'm in one league right now and i bowled in hs. we should of made the nyc finals but some kids on my team sucked that last match. now in the league my average is like 200.
yep, i'm cool.
I went bowling last week, bowled a 149, 155, 163, 168. woohooo
Confusedtupid: :disappointed:
you want a good laugh? you should see me bowl......i'm just awful at it.
You know what's pitiful. Bowling is the only sport my school is good at.
Bowling is a good time when theres nothing else to do on a weeknight. Its much better when you're drunk.
Bowling is fun. I haven't done it in a long time, tho.
I used to be in a league. I like bowling a lot.:firebounce:
Pages: 1 2