CDIH

Full Version: Now what?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Ok.
i blame gonzo for this
Blame Alkey, Laz, Keyser, and numerous others.
Hi Rooner! :lookatme:
[Image: post-13-21669-franks.jpeg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
Hola Angel.

Holy shit, Keyser, you werent lying. Where are the pastries and milkshakes. I was also told Id get my own forum for free.
welcome

stay away from arpikarhu and galt they are pricks.
[Image: post-13-21912-pastries.jpeg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
But I love the galt, and arpi has such a sterling reputation.
[Image: post-13-21972-milkshakes.jpeg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
this is one of the YMB morons, isnt it?
We prefer dolt thank you.
I'm still waiting for the cupcakes with forsting.

Hi Arpi! I know you've missed me.
how you feeling?
So Arpi, I would like to know the real Arpi. Tell me, are you REALLY pussy repellant?
Arpi is the Grumpy of this board welcoming newbies.
from the greatest cupcake shop in the world. magnolia bakery in greenwich village....

[Image: post-13-22844-magcup.jpeg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
Rooner Wrote:So Arpi, I would like to know the real Arpi. Tell me, are you REALLY pussy repellant?
you and hoon are gonna be great pals
Hey, I just want the story from the horses mouth, I just telling you whats goin down in da streets my nizzle.
Quote:how you feeling?
I'm good...you?

I'd prefer chocolate forsting, but that one will have to do. Thanks Keyser.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15