CDIH

Full Version: Tough Crowd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This show is either great or a fucking bore.

Collin's stuttering adds to the fun.

They should spend more time on the topics that are being received well by the audience and cut out those lame skits. They're never funny.

Looks like they're doing some kind of award show for the past year the show's been on tonight.
Nick DiPaolo isn't funny at all - I don't know why he's on so much.
Between that statement and your dislike of Crank Yankers I'm beginning to think you're a little too old for this station.

Maybe you should watch the late movie and have a nice cup of warm milk.
pat cooper looked like he was lost on that show.
i love this show so much.
i love tough crowd. colin is such a fuck up. he's wonderful.
the show's great, I just don't thing Nick is all that funny. The others are hilarious.

and sorry, puppets aren't funny.
they're not.
The Sarah Silverman puppet makes me wanna' paint lips on my pillow and make the feathers sticky.
ew!
That's just nasty!
I love tough crowd as well but I gotta agree with goat, nick blows. His jokes and comments all seem forced or he tries to be too edgy and make shock value comments.

I also end sentences with "stupid" now cause of norton and quinn.

I erred and pulled it on my grandma by accident, she bumped her head when she was getting in the car and I said "nice way to look out, stupid". Thankfully she was too busy rubbing her head to hear me.
the show officially sucks and Sara Silverman is neither funny nor that good looking.
I love it when the comedians all start ganging up on Quinn. Norton is especially good at insulting him. Also, Patrice Oneal is funny as shit. I had never heard of him before this show and I think he's hilarious.
Norton makes the show a lot funnier than it it is without him. Never saw Colin Quinn as being that funny. I agree that Pat Cooper looked like a deer in headlights when he was on. I find Nick mildly amusing sometimes. They also need to get some of the bigger names on the show evey now and then. Patrice and Keith Robinson are both hysterical. I'd like to see Carlos Mencia too.
IrishAlkey Wrote:They should spend more time on the topics that are being received well by the audience and cut out those lame skits. They're never funny.
not always. The skits are not as generally good as topics, but there have been a couple.

I liked the Arafat roast, and The bit where Norton was trying to improve the things he says to women was hysterical.
greg giraldo is consistantly really funny

Edited By QuickStop on 1076619487
My all time favorite tough crowd moment was when they were discussing profiling of arab-americans. Norton went on the defense for the arabs and said something to the point of.

"Yeah I think it's wrong to profile middle eastern men. I mean they are good wholesome non-threatening people. Except for the world trade center bombing in 93.. yeah then in 2001, the bombing of the USS cole, the american base in africa... yeah that thing with the lockerby flight.. they uhh.. they're pretty laid back people."
I like the time when the topic was the Lakers losing games this season and Norton says to Quinn...
"Who cares if they tanks some games? Like for example if you were good at your job....wait bad example..."