CDIH

Full Version: Who was the funniest SNL cast member of all time? - pick the candidates (poll 1)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It's been almost 30 years now since SNL debuted and theres been so many great cast members, most who have gone on to have great careers.

It's an awesome task to pick just one, so I figure we do this like a tournament.

We narrow it down to 8 people. Then face off two people against eachother in seperate polls till we get down to one.

The selection of who goes against who will go by number of votes a person gets, so the person with the most votes goes up against the person who got into 8th and so on.

It's something to do and polls are always fun!
Are you gonna have a poll that has Mike Myers on it?
Mike Myers is on this poll.

And I'm torn between him and Phil Hartman.
I went with Farley. I'm still laughing at him doing Swartzkov and Foley the motivational speaker.
I need to Tivo the old school SNLs. I haven't seen too many of them.
No contest... he cuts the competition to shreds...

[Image: samurai_color.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
I like what you did there... with the sword and the cutting bit.

Very clever.
I went with Phil Hartman - I always looked forward to the show when he was on. After he died, it just wasn't the same.
Danked Wrote:I like what you did there... with the sword and the cutting bit.

Very clever.
Your good you.... you!! yes you are!

the way you jump on something like that... I'm in awe

Edited By theDude on 1076599663
this was an extremely hard decision!!! i thought back to who made me laugh the hardest and most often and it had to be farley. matt foley, el nino, the folgers coffee commercial, the guy in the Herlihy Boy commercial, i could go on and on...
why isnt jay mohr or denny dillon on this poll?
Or Robert Downey Jr or Anthony Michael Hall?
or Conan O'brian?
My question is, is it who was the funniest in their careers, or who was the funniest on snl? If its careers, you should shoot yourself for putting chevy chase on there. Other than Caddyshack and Fletch, hes nothing.
yeah, i think its just on SNL
I had to go with Phil Hartman. The guy was funny as hell.....and he was funny playing all sorts of different characters. He had a broad comedic range.
I had to go with Will Farrell. Cause no one else did and I want to be different. And hes a sexy ass male cheerleader.
during the time i watched snl i always found norm macdonald the funniest
my vote is for charles rocket
Someone missed out on the genius of Randy Quaid
Pages: 1 2 3 4