CDIH

Full Version: Gather round, I got a story to tell. - FBI Raid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So my mom works at a beauty spa and her boss is a major cunt as most bosses are. She's been bustin her chops for years and this week was bad between them.

So anyway they were talking today during lunch time. Her boss all of a sudden goes into a whole religious schpeel on how god sees all and he punishes the bad and rewards the good, like her. She says that god visits her every night and tells her how to make money and how to live a good life, arpi would love her cause she measures success by her bank account totals.

At that same moment two cop cars pull into the lot and two guys in suits walk in followed by 5 uniformed officers. The boss lady says "ohh somebody musta fucked up bad".. if she only knew.

Turns out someone snitched her out that she was selling bootleg shit in the spa. So the guys in the suits show their ID's and say they are F.B.I. Turns out she would get those fake name brand purses from canal street and sell them in the store. But then she figured why go through a middle man. So she'd buy some cheap purses for like 10 bucks and she put some spic in the basement and had her stitch on the emblems and stuff on the purses. As well as clothes and other stuff like wallets, etc.

So she says she has to go to the bathroom and when she comes out the place wreaks of doo doo and she is all broken out in hives. So she calls up her husband and he comes down.

Now I cant stand her husband, he thinks he is such a big shot but he'd still be selling hot dogs on the street if not for marrying her.

This genius thinks he is john gotti or something, like someone knows his name. So he walks up to the FBI agents and says "look, it's ok I am her partner". They just look at him as if he is the biggest moron in the world. They tell him so you just admitted to be in on this with her? He says yeah, it's ok. So he ends up being taken in with her and they didnt even come for him.

Good times!!!

So she asked my mom for help to call her lawyer. So my mom says "sure thing, i'll even give you some advice now. Plead insanity, say that when god comes to talk to you every night he told you to make bootleg purses. No jury in the world will think you are sane. Make sure to act like you normally do to make it seem more credible".
Quote:arpi would love her cause she measures success by her bank account totals.
got to always take a shot at me
cause you're an imbecile
:33:
the husband character makes the story. no no, its ok. ha
this story would've been funnier told in person.
She got so scared she shit herself!

:rofl:
gonzos past few stories have had a female scat element in all of them.
haut baux's sig pic makes me think of maymay :-(
She's much cuter.
Gonzo stories rule! Gonzo's mom rules!!!
Yes she does rule makin sure a brohter had a seat!!!
I let the black man have my comfy chair.
The Sleeper Wrote:this story would've been funnier told in person.
I tell good stories in person, arpi doesn't think so tho. I was so nervous trying to impress him I think I choked...
Danked Wrote:I let the black man have my comfy chair.
hippys think rocks are comfy... but thanks anyway man
I scolded my mom in the kitchen when she offered laz a seat on my bed.
I even gave him a ride home. It was like Driving Miss Daisy, but backwards.

Driving Mister Lazarus.
I bet sleeper cried all the way home that he got dumped by laz, that's pretty low.
Maybe that is why sleeper hates me now. Sorry sleeper .
No, he hates you for calling him teethy.
Pages: 1 2 3