CDIH

Full Version: Here's what you're gonna do
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I haven't looked at this board from home in a while; it's always been from work. At work, I don't look at the videos ever or sound files either. I rarely open up any flash (though did see Jay's "life"...thought it was good), and usually open up some of the pictures.

Your assignment is to link all those threads that I should read here and therefore consolidate my homework so I can spend productive time here and productive time elsewhere.

I appreciate your assistance on this matter.
you going to pay me?
sure. we can negotiate exactly how much once you've shown me some work.
i'd like to have a contract on the table first
Read the entire creative forum.
LINK ME THE FUCKING THREADS WITH AUDIO, VIDEO, AND FLASH FILES THAT I SHOULD READ.

Just fucking do it already.
This is almost reminiscent of when people come back to the board after a while and post "hey fuckers whats goin on? so what did I miss, someone fill me in!!"
Galt Wrote:LINK ME THE FUCKING THREADS WITH AUDIO, VIDEO, AND FLASH FILES THAT I SHOULD READ.

Just fucking do it already.
look at the sig i made for arpi in his leather pants glory
I seen that. Good shit.
GonzoStyle Wrote:This is almost reminiscent of when people come back to the board after a while and post "hey fuckers whats goin on? so what did I miss, someone fill me in!!"
it's a tribute.
i feel like the last couple of days of galt posts have been a tribute to the now gone angry arpikarhu. i think its sweet.
Make me post more, mother bitches!!
mother bitches is silly!
Lying about your income is silly.
Galt is what he always was, a big bright shining star!!!
IrishAlkey Wrote:Lying about your income is silly.
you are right! that is silly! :39:
Do I own you yet?
IrishAlkey Wrote:Do I own you yet?
:rofl:

not even close!

you are cute though!
Good.

I wouldn't wanna' bump heads with Galt.
that would be bad. head bumps hurt. ouchy!
Pages: 1 2