CDIH

Full Version: Find out how crazy you are
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Psych Tests

Edit - Fuck that. I only looked at one of them and it was free. Don't remember which one.

Psych, IQ, and other tests
This ones a link site to dozens of different tests. Most of them are free.

Edited By Arthur Dent on Mar. 21 2002 at 12:18
I;m not signing up for any site that evaluates my mental status AND wants my personal information. That can be very very dangerous.

I don't care what Metal says - I am not moving the home office again from the federales. I'm getting used to the frozen tundras of Gnome.....

besides - I know how fucking psychotic I am. So does everyone for that matter.

So dent - Can I fuck your pet turtle? please?!
Yeah...I certainly don't need to take a test to find out how insane I am. :crackhead: Mwahahahahhaaaaa........

I already know how crazy I am.
Grumpy Wrote:I don't care what Metal says - I am not moving the home office again from the federales. I'm getting used to the frozen tundras of Gnome.....
Ahhhhh, the plan works to perfection...muaaahahahaha...that means that the summer bunker in Bermuda is all mine
:burnfucker:

Edited By Metalfan on Mar. 20 2002 at 1:22
As soon as i went to that site it came up.

GO AWAY SNUKA!!!!!!!
you have to pay for some of them! THat's bullshit man, it's bullshit. I'm taking the free ones though. edit: My emotional IQ is 74

Edited By IkeaBoy on Mar. 20 2002 at 2:55
I think it's a sign of my insanity I even posted this. Can't remember why i thought this was a good idea.
fuck that, i already know how mental i am. or maybe i have a good idea concerning the severity of my problems.

why would i bother signing up and giving my name and address and other personal information? so the guys in the white jackets know exactly where to find me? oh no, they're gonna have to look gooooood and hard to find me. :crackhead: :crackhead: :crackhead:

Edited By LZMF1 on Mar. 21 2002 at 06:56
who wants their mental stability in written form.. that shit could be used against you in a court of law...
shit we already know i have problems, ive taking inkblot tests.. Confusedpits:
Hi Clare - remember me? No! Too fuck bad. Now shut bitch or I'll abuse you like I do INKSHIT.

Are you fat and ugly like her or do you actually have all your teeth and hair in place?
Grumpy Wrote:Are you fat and ugly like her or do you actually have all your teeth and hair in place?
Grumpy:

Fat: check
Ugly: check
Hair: balding
Teeth: ?
Short: check

Well, well, well, hi pot, i'm kettle, what color am I?
Keyser Soze Wrote:
Grumpy Wrote:Are you fat and ugly like her or do you actually have all your teeth and hair in place?
Grumpy:

Fat: check
Ugly: check
Hair: balding
Teeth: ?
Short: check

Well, well, well, hi pot, i'm kettle, what color am I?
Purple?...no no no....uhhhh orange? no that aint it....ummmm.....green....i hate questions...im not good at this.

ummmm........white? do i get a prize if i guess right at least?

lavender? .............

how about it just stays with what grumpy said...is that the right answer?
my grumpy, arent you just a little ray of sunshine? gotta go brush my teeth and vomit..
CrazyClare Wrote:my grumpy, arent you just a little ray of sunshine? gotta go brush my teeth and vomit..
Anorexic?
CrazyClare Wrote:my grumpy, arent you just a little ray of sunshine? gotta go brush my teeth and vomit..
been busy at the whore house givin hummers to the homeless again?

That's not what they meant when the judge ordered you to Community Service.
i was just trying to do something for the community.
thats why you put the gun to your head? community service! it all makes sense now!!!!!

if only you can show inkgrrrl your ways!
if you really want to do community service, you can do as Snuka suggested and go find that fat beast that calls herself Inkshit and put a bullet in her head. after your done, try it on yourself to see how it feels.
Grumpy Wrote:if you really want to do community service, you can do as Snuka suggested and go find that fat beast that calls herself Inkshit and put a bullet in her head. after your done, try it on yourself to see how it feels.
im hard by the thought of two of them butting bullets through their scull.

if they sit just the right way...only one bullet would be wasted and we can hold a 20 gun salute for that bullet that sacrificed its life for the doing of good.
Pages: 1 2