CDIH

Full Version: newest yankee! - not a-rod!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
the yankees will announce on wednesday that they have signed greg maddux. not in his prime, but still better than most of the arms out there.

YANKEES RULE!!!!
news link?
I posted it in the other thread, theres nothin on the news yet but ESPN just reported they are trying to sign him, he's not signed yet but its all but done right now.
didnt see your post, saw it on some baseball site i was groovin on.
Peter Gammons was doing a discussion a little while ago about A Rod comin to NY and the impact. In the middle of the interview he broke the story, its not on the AP or even ESPN.com yet.

But Arpi isn't lyin, he said they are "trying" to sign him right now and one of the guys bein interviewed said thats nonsense. Then a couple minutes later the story was verified and they are in talks as we speak with maddux and his agent.

It's 99% he said.
i hear that selig is going to hand out the 2004 series rings in tampa on friday.
Let those who are Yankee Fans pray this guy doesn't turn out to be the bust that Glavine has been so far for us Mets fans.
hey im no fag but a rod and jeter will make all the women pack into yankees stadium.
fag!
It's true, i'll cream everytime they pat eachother on the butt.
looks like the maddux deal isnt gonna happen. :-(
you lied to us yet again.
WABC news lied.
arpi didnt cite a source.
Hopefully, the Yanks can also buy elbow ligaments on the open market
hmmmm
It's gonna be great when Kevin Brown's arm falls off again this year and the Yankees have Mussina, an unproven Vazquez, crappy Contreras and HAHAHAH A H AH H AH HA AH John Leiber
awesome line-up. awful pitching.
Yeah, their lineup is amazing, though there is zero depth and a LOT of pretty old guys. Who do the Yankees have in their farm system to trade away during the summer to upgrade pitching?
Pages: 1 2