CDIH

Full Version: Show Your Piece - bowls, bongs, one hitters come forth!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is brand new, my brother and his friends bought it for me since they broke mine.(which was so much prettier than this one)

Alas, beggers can't be choosers.

[Image: chinesebowl.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
I like the design, but I can't really make out the colors. Glass is really hard to photograph.

I think my digital camera is at work. :-(
I thought they were colors at first glance but it's ort of a chines flower print....

tis my Geisha
My favorite piece is my one hitter which I bought in the parking lot of a concert in Camden for about 10 bucks. It has light green and blue weaved throughout in a spiral. Very reptilian in design. Best part about it is that it has a big bowl so it lasts awhile when we're passing it around at shows.
My friend had a one hitter that looked like a cigarette. We would use it while driving around so it wasn't as suspicious. That thing was pretty heavy though.

I still miss my other bowl :29:
I haven't smoked in two weeks. This thread reminded me of that sad fact.
Careful Danked... she's a NARC.
Booooooo.

What gives?
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>NARC!!!</span>
Your mother's a Narc.
Quote:Your mother's a Narc
She is. It's true.
Your mother is Donnie Brasco????
No, but back in high school she found my bong and promptly brought it to my father. He smashed it in the garbage compactor.

So sad.
When i was little, i had a pention for smashing glass objects.

That didn't fair too well when i found my brothers 8 foot bong.
[Image: pipe.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
I feel inadequate now.
That thing smokes like a champ.
[Image: cz-83-black.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
I get it.

Wittay.
thank god you didnt show your other piece.
Pages: 1 2