CDIH

Full Version: fuckin jews!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I been at this stupid meeting at work since 8. Thankfully its in the conference room where we have laptops. So I been keepin a seperate window open. We had a smoke break just now and this fuckin hassid had to say "yeah you look like you're havin fun"

Stupid me forgot to turn off the sig pics but still!!!!

I took him aside and said i'd mush his fuckin face in if he said one more word.

Why do people have to be such fuckin mooks then they piss their shorts when someone backs them into a corner.

He moved his chair now and is looking at me but stares away when I look at him, if I find his car I am slashing his tires.

now how do you turn off sigs?
:rofl:
control panel
account options.

You better stop being a hardass as you keep losing weight. You get less intimidating as it falls off.
Looks like Sleeper may have an in with your company.
You should bite your tongue really bad and get your mouth filled with blood, and then stare at the guy and smile.
i would tell him that he was rude for looking and that that is not how civilized people act.
I'll still be 6' 4" no matter how much weight I lose and still be intimidating especially to a 5' 6" jew. I am not like this at work to anyone but this guy isn't even an agent yet, he's not even supposed to be at the meeting. He was only let in as a courtesy to sit in and listen, he's still taking the courses to get licensed, so he needs to stfu. I am actually a complete jeckyl and hyde at work, I am nowhere near the jerkoff at work that I am here, everyone at work loves me and my manager always compliments my work ethic and such. I'm just not taking any lip from a fuckin nobody who is trying to show me up.

But I just showed the sucker up so bad, the VP in charge of advertising is all over my jock of my suggestions tonight.... hahahaha I stuck my tounge out at kikey mcwhinesalot.

oh well, I am goin to the bathroom now and smoke up in the stall.
I got back, he's gone now Sad
you scared him away. now he will pass down from generation to generation the story of the day he faced the scary goy!
haha, I found out his name, he won't be working near me thankfully.

Moishe will be working in the bed stuy office, he can sell the ghetto houses.
With any luck he'll piss of the wrong person and end up dead!
I am so thankful this waste of time is almost over, I think i'll stop by burger king on the way home to see if my buddy is there.
She is so going to spit on your sandwich. Hope she don't have the HIV.
I'm not gonna get food, it's too late to eat.

I'll get a sodiee if she's there tho. See how she fucks up handing me a cup.

Plus like I said, I would fuck her in a heartbeat so let her spit away anywhere she wants... and you can't get aids from saliva, technically you can but you'd have to swallow something like 6 gallons of saliva to even have a possibility of contracting it.
if you want to lose weight soda is the first thing you should give up
I haven't had much soda since I started the diet, I did have ginger ale during the superbowl. But other than that I have had clear diet sodas once every week or two at the most. By clear I mean the crystal light stuff or clear sodas like sprite.

But I need to order something if my baby boo is there.
ok, remember though, soda is enemy number one to those looking to lose weight.
Honestly soda and junk food are not even on my mind anymore, I actually enjoy drinking plain water much more now. Plus whenever I get a little craving I just sip on a bottle of water to substitute for junk food I used to eat while watching a movie or something.

I'm tryin my damn best here, 40 pounds down and almost 6 inches off my waist already.
aight we're outta here thank god!!!