CDIH

Full Version: Nader is running again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm....ader_dc">http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm....ader_dc</a><!-- m -->

I'd be inclined to vote for him based on these quotes alone:

Quote:"Washington is corporate-occupied territory, and the two parties are ferociously competing to see who is going to go to the White House and take orders from their corporate paymasters," Nader said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Nader said claims that his candidacy would distract from efforts to beat Bush in November were a "contemptuous" attempt to restrict democracy and maintain what he called the "two-party duopoly."

"It is an offense to deny millions of people who might want to vote for our candidacy an opportunity to vote," he said, adding the "corporate government" practiced by both parties had led to rollbacks in labor, environmental and economic standards.

It's a shame that people who are not afraid to speak the truth about what's going on in Washington get no support from the majority.
we can all congratulate george bush now
Exactly.
I know Bush sucks, but if people always settle on the lesser of 2 evils, nothing will change. I'm curious what Kerry will do that will help make things better.
Kerry will do nothing. It'll be business as usual and the average Joe will get continue to be screwed over.
nader has no experience, no foriegn policy, no campaign infrastructure. the green party does not support him anymore. the democrats want nothing to do with him. he can find no party support at all. even his ex-campaign manager says that his running is strictly a vanity thing at this point.
while i agree with his general angst at the current political situation, i think his entering the race is folly and self-serving.
Quote:i think his entering the race is folly and self-serving.
the difference is he is being self-serving in order to make a statement he believes in. Bush and Kerry are being self-serving just to get in office.
i cant vote anyway so whateva
I am convinced Nader is on Bush's payroll.
fucking cynics!
I love Nader but i'd be scared with him in office, he's too edgy for my tastes. He's basically sleeper in 50 years.
when we are all dead in 20 years due to nuclear war and the polar caps melting, don't come crying to me!
You'll be dead, I'll be on mars.
Quote: I am convinced Nader is on Bush's payroll.

as am i.
WhackBagKid Wrote:
Quote: I am convinced Nader is on Bush's payroll.

as am i.
Me too.
i think he is on drugs
QuickStop Wrote:i think he is on drugs
So is bush, I don't buy that born again bullshit for a second.
there is a good book that shows what a tremendous lie that born again shit is.
Organized religion is a crock of shit for the most part.
why does Nader's right eye blink alot, but his left eye hardly blinks at all?

what a weirdo.
Pages: 1 2