CDIH

Full Version: Sebastian Telfair - NBA or College?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The McDonald's All American teams were announce this weekend, and no surprise, Sebastian Telfair of Lincoln HS, couisn of Stephon Marbury, was selected.

He had said that he was gonna sign with Louisville I believe, but now I guess he's thinking about declaring for the draft.

Any more info regarding Telfair?
there are a few other hs kids predicted to go pretty high in the draft, and telfair never gets mentioned with them. although it might be because they really believe he's just going to college, but he is pretty small
I was reading some stuff that he's had national attention on him since 5th grade.

The 5th grade?? Damn.
I've seen him play, he's much tougher than stephon was when he played for lincoln, he's also stronger but that seems to be the trend today they are all getting stronger than kids even 5 years ago. He shares the ball which is surprising coming from his lineage.

He's definetly better than stephons idiot brother who leeched of the marbury name. He also played on the basketball team, he was a sophmore when stepon graduated. He'd go around the neighborhood always tryin to get free shit and would promise people memrobilia which he never delivered cause stephon pretty much ditched his family after he moved onto college. There was a bunch of hoopla here when stephon made it into the NBA but didnt send any money to his family and refused to pay child support for his kids that he ofcourse abandoned as well.
the best was when stephons mom came running on the court during a nets game when she thought he was hurt. i think that was where jayson williams broke his leg really bad. you just saw stephons face go down and he was all embarrased, and you can read his lips saying "AAAWW MOM!!"
Stephon Marbury has kids that he abandoned? Or his brother?
Well thats her meal ticket.

Stephon had 3 other brothers before him who were just as talented and were also projected to go to the NBA eventually and all of them went to Lincoln as well. Each one fizzled out and became crackheads, a lot of people figured same would happen to stephon. It skipped him and went on to his younger brother who is exactly that now, a crackhead.
people are saying marbury is a crackhead too. isiah hired an ex cop to follow him around to keep him out of trouble
The Jays Wrote:Stephon Marbury has kids that he abandoned? Or his brother?
Stephon already had kids while he was still in HS. After he made it into the NBA and was rollin in the dough he didn't even send no money to his babies and his baby momma had to sue him for the dough.

His brothers were all as talented if not more but they all became pookies a la new jack city.
HedCold Wrote:people are saying marbury is a crackhead too. isiah hired an ex cop to follow him around to keep him out of trouble
I haven't heard that but who knows with his family background.
the knicks probably would have rathered one of his brothers on the court today
Alls I know is no one had it so good in HS. He didnt have to do homework, he rarely attended classes, he just walked the halls all day. The principal was allover his jock and protected him like he was his own son. Thats just proved what I always figured that all that bullshit about hardworking jocks was all bullshit. There were tons of rumors that stephon was selling drugs, even after he signed with georgie tech. I know for a fact he was still robbing kids in coney island at the time and risking everything over stupid shit.
the crackhead thing is just something i heard from someone who heard from someone, one of those things. but the cop thing i'm pretty sure was in an espn the magazine article
That's a really great example for the principal to set for the rest of the students.
I'm so sick of this fucking team.
seriously, tim thomas is terrible
he is a lot darker then van horn though, i think that means something to isiah
When stephon was at lincoln we also had a running back who was also being tailored for the NFL, his name was Frankie. Frankie took stephons brothers route and started selling then using and he dropped out his senior year. The same day he dropped out I remember our history teacher going off on a tangent. She said it was sad but that these kids (meaning frankie and stephon) didnt have to follow any rules and blah blah blah. Stephon was in that history class but ofcourse wasnt there that day and rarely attended.

Then she made the mistake of saying that the principal was to blame for not holding them to the same standards as others and mentioned the fact stephon didnt have to attend class. She also mentioned that the principal had come to her and asked her to pass him even though he did nothing.

Needless to say the following week we had a new history teacher.
Fuck that Nazi Railsplitter principal!!!
He died of cancer about 3 years after I graduated, showed him!!!
Pages: 1 2