CDIH

Full Version: i bonded with some black people today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i went to best buy to get the chappelles show dvd, but it sold out. i saw some black guy looking in the TV show section of dvds so me, being psychic and all, realize he must be looking for the same thing. so i didnt want to say "you lookin fo the chappelles show dvd, homes?" cause that may seem racist. so i ask "what are you looking for?"

"chappelles show dvd" ...duh

"they sold out this morning i asked the guy"

"oh snap...you try coconuts yet?"

"nah but im gunna go there i think"

so walking to coconuts i see the guy driving there so we give each other the head nod that the homies do. i almost felt like my ancestors had too, suffered through years of slavery and opression for that one moment.

oh yeah...it was sold out there too.
I'm not sure if that really qualifies as bonding.

You should have smoked a blunt and drank some Malt Liquor chilling in his hood or in your crib.
Did he happen to mention the hot, older woman he almost fucked until her stupid son came home and cock blocked him?
chapplles show, bringing the races together.

now does this go in the comedy central forum, section 8, or entertainment unlimited?????
Quote:You should have smoked a blunt and drank some Malt Liquor chilling in his hood or in your crib.
i forgot to mention that we did all that too.
I say Comedy Central!
IrishAlkey Wrote:Did he happen to mention the hot, older woman he almost fucked until her stupid son came home and cock blocked him?
:rofl:
QuickStop Wrote:
Quote:You should have smoked a blunt and drank some Malt Liquor chilling in his hood or in your crib.
i forgot to mention that we did all that too.
Yeah, then whats your street name then?
saltine
QuickStop Wrote:saltine
Silly cracker!
oh you got me
Comedy Central it is!!
whateva
You should've reserved a copy from the next shipment.
Or jacked some fool with your copy!!!
I am jealous of your advanced state of kinship.
Myself, I'm just getting into Coolio.
I know I have a long way to go, no need to point it out.