CDIH

Full Version: hep me!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
i tried to copy a ps2 game with nero rom. it no workie. i used a dvd r- and turned off the on the fly feature. any ideas on what i did wrong other than be me?
You need QS or LZMF1 for this little problem. I think you might need a modded PS2 for it to work.
I'll call Pamela.
hep I get it.
you do need a modded ps2. good thing is that they recently came out with no solder mod chips like the ones they had for ps1.
I thought this thread said "ban me" initially.
Wishful thinking.
anybody moves and the nigger gets it!

HEP ME! HEP ME!!
damn, alkey beat me to it.
QuickStop Wrote:you do need a modded ps2. good thing is that they recently came out with no solder mod chips like the ones they had for ps1.
please explain this.
a normal PS2 wont' play those games, you'll need to hire a geek to open your PS2 and modify it to allow it to play copied games.
i can open it. what next?
you better pay someone here to do it for you.
if you open it up without prior knowledge you will only fuck it up.
just give me the 411 on what to do after i open it, foo!
basically, you need to buy a special chip, or a small board that you install onto your PS2's mainboard. All it does it tell the PS2 to play copied discs (there might be some with other bells & whistles, but most mods just circumvent the copy protection thing). If you're not familiar with it, you can fuck it up very easliy - "it" being the PS2 and most times it's a bad fuckup.

You're best bet would be to find someone "in the know" with these things, let them tell you what to buy and have them install it for you.
hmmmm, i will have to find someone "in the know"
I didn't like how that sounded, but I posted it anyway. I should've held back that time.

I'm just starting to learn this stuff also, so if I find anything significant I'll post it.
I opened up my PS2 and it yelled at me for smoking by it and started coughing.
GonzoStyle Wrote:I opened up my PS2 and it yelled at me for smoking by it and started coughing.
and rightfully so!

Secondhand smoke is the #1 cause for Disc Read Errors among PS2's.
I peppered my memory card with some high grade heroin and am making my PS2 a complete junkie.
Pages: 1 2 3