CDIH

Full Version: Tonights Chappelle show raises a new question.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is "skeet" a worse slang term than "brain"?

Black people used to be up on top with creating cool slang, what happened?
i don't know what skeet means :29:
Ha awww skeet skeet skeet mother fucker aw skeet skeet god damn.
Black Lazerus Wrote:Ha awww skeet skeet skeet mother fucker aw skeet skeet god damn.
except for the mother fucker part, i am pretty sure that phrase has been said on heehaw, is that where blacks are getting their new street lingo?
skeet is a horrible term to describe the action, once white people figure it out they will laugh at you all.
once?
skeet is what doug funnie called skeeter valentine
One of the most over used black terms is holler. Every time I hear Funk Master Flex say it, I want to run him over.
white people eventually figure out what black lingo means, we can't have them knowing more than us.

But once you find out what skeet means you will laugh at them losers.
Skeet is not a new term
yeah skeet is a new term for what its currently being used for. It's been around for years but it hasnt been used in this context for any extended periods. I heard it last year on some songs but it aint been around for long.

Skeet also meant getting high on coke, like "arpi used to love getting skeeted"

But ofcourse terms like gat, beef and others have been around since the 30's gangster flicks all the way back in the last century and hasnt stopped blacks from stealing our lingo.

so actually I think we are kinda even for using "shizzle".

But either way I think skeet might be worse than brain.
i like when they call each other 'duke'

or when they use the wrong versions of words as in "my mans and dems"
I think refering to eachother as "god" is worse than duke.

aight, peace god!

word life, god!
You know you like Wu-tang .
and only 5 Percenters call themselves God.
I like the wu but I hear it on a daily basis here, driving past my old HS I see kids getting on the bus and sayin it.
Mad Wrote:One of the most over used black terms is holler. Every time I hear Funk Master Flex say it, I want to run him over.
I feel the same way about Alkey.

0Smile
Brain > Skeet (I found out what it means...and I laughed)
see!!!
I'm not sure the first time the term "skeet" was coined, but I know the first time I heard it. It's pretty obvious what it means given the context...

From Dr Dre's Chronic 2001 - Xxplosive

Hitman "...She gave ya boy the head and said don't let nobody know
A bonafide pro, I had to grab the hoe
She got freaky in yo' sixty-fo', I skeeted in her throat"
in that context almost any gibberish word would make sense.

Hitman "...She gave ya boy the head and said don't let nobody know
A bonafide pro, I had to grab the hoe
She got freaky in yo' sixty-fo', I gabagatzed in her throat"

Doesn't make it a good phrase, no matter how bad "brain" sounds atleast it has something to do with "head"
Pages: 1 2