CDIH

Full Version: Bullshit!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The city of Atlanta does not have the infastruture in place to handle the snow that it recieved last evening. That's right I said snow. EVERY SINGLE...and I do mean EVERY SINGLE educational instituion in the northern part of the state is CLOSED TODAY...with the exception of Georgia Tech...the truth is coming out today...this place isn't a place of education at all...it's a concentration camp!
you are complaining about school being closed?

fuckin nerd!
i think he's complaining his school is the one school that isn't closed
gonzo never learned reading comprehension in school. it was closed that day.
:-(
they got less than 2 inches. fucking hicks!
In all fairness even the douche nozzles up here don't know how to drive in any weather. If it drizzles a little and you would have thought the end of the world just happened and those ass fucks with the 4x4's are even worst.
I used to think the same way that you do about driving in the rain... but what you fail to realize is that in climates where it rarely rains there is a heavy build-up of oil on the roads. So much so that when it rains, it's slippery as hell for days, not the 30 minutes that we've grown used to in the northeast.

Beyond that, how can you expect a local government to invest hundreds of thousands of dollars in snow removal equipment when it only snows about once every 25 years?

When it snowed here a few months ago, there were no snow plows... It's THE FUCKING DESERT!!!

These rare weather anomolies(sp?) do not warrant the investment to handle the barely occasional occurence.
Quote:those ass fucks with the 4x4's are even worst

I bought my Durango just in time this year. We had a week and a half of snow, ice, freezing rain, and all that shit, and it didn't phase me at all. I love my 4x4!