CDIH

Full Version: Post Your Case - What have you built?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With all the talk about building machines, I thought we should post some pics of our home-built systems.

Here's my current setup...

[Image: kid_case001.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

[Image: kid_case002.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

Edited By Kid Afrika on 1077964663
i need those thin ide cables. me and joobies ordered them on ebay but they shipped to her house, and her mom never sent them out to us.
They always have them at the computer shows and the Best Buy near me carries them as well. They really do make for a much cleaner sytem. Both aesthetically and by having less surface area on which dust can collect. As you can see, I've yet to upgrade my floppy cable, but I'm starting to question whether or not I actually need a floppy anymore.
NERDS!!!
Why is there a white mans hand in the 3 pic on the top?
Kid is an Oreo.
Like all humans, the palms of my hands are not black. And actually, my skin is not all that dark either. Rest assured, it's my hand.
a big nerd hand!!
Oooh, you play with lights... I'm so impressed by your profession.
at least i am not some fred rerun berry-like nerd!
Your words hurt me so... It is not such a bad thing to be a nerd or a geek. I'm sorry that you can't understand technology and progress with it. But hey, as long as there's gay people, you'll have a job.

By the by, I don't wear a beret and I can lose weight, but you're still gonna be old and sad.
Oh wow...the gloves are comin off!
Kid Afrika Wrote:Oooh, you play with lights... I'm so impressed by your profession.
yeah, the gloves really came off on this snappy comeback. also the way he denies wearing a beret. kid has really lost his touch.