CDIH

Full Version: The proper spelling is......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
t-a-m-b-o-u-r-i-n-e

fix it!
:clueless:
i am sorry. i should have realized that yelling fix it would play right into your insecurities and bring you running. it was not for you, jack.
gotcha. :thumbs-up:
who the fuck changed my skin?

This is gay as gay can be.
This is the new Fore Skin
Galt Wrote:who the fuck changed my skin?

This is gay as gay can be.
you have obviously never met alkie
In fact. I have. He was nice enough to drive me into the city rather than making me take the subway. I thought he was a great guy for that. It was only much later I thought he was a spineless douchebag with no sense of humor who bans people.
I thought this thread was going to be about mayonaise.
Happy Birthday!!

Love,

Galt
Galt Wrote:In fact. I have. He was nice enough to drive me into the city rather than making me take the subway.
you would've taken a cab anyway, prissy
Probably not from Queens or Rhode Island or wherever the hell Gonzo made trek out to. Those aren't officially sanctioned NYC cabs, and therefore are not trustworthy.

I did, however take a cab from where Alkey dropped us off, yet you snubbed me and refused to share a cab with me despite the fact that I offered to pay.
Rhode Island is packed with russian jews!
d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e

learn it, live it, love it.

Note: This is not directed at anyone in this thread, just trying to run with the topic.
In Rhode Island, Russian Jews pack you
I spell definite wrong at least 75% of the time.
I spell convenience wrong a lot...or is it convienence...fuck it
I thought there was an "a" in that word.
I bet you never spell NAZI wrong, though.
"necessary" has always been a killer for me
Pages: 1 2