CDIH

Full Version: Hey, did you guys know....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That midgets taste like chicken?

Gooch told me so. :lol:
Go figure!
Another useless Gaymay thread! :roflmao: :fuggin:
But midget women taste like tuna :eatme:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: midgets always funny!!!! :lol:
MayMay thinks Grumpy is Finger Lickin' Good.
when gooch invited me to dinner, I didn't realize i was the main course. is there anything that guy WON"T eat?
Grumpy Wrote:when gooch invited me to dinner, I didn't realize i was the main course. is there anything that guy WON"T eat?
Pussy. :lol:
Quote:when gooch invited me to dinner, I didn't realize i was the main course. is there anything that guy WON"T eat?
hey shorty, that was waaaaay harsh!!

Edited By Cunt-Twat on Mar. 21 2002 at 5:33
Cunt-Twat Wrote:
Quote:when gooch invited me to dinner, I didn't realize i was the main course. is there anything that guy WON"T eat?
hey shorty, that was waaaaay harsh!!
and you expect less from me? come on twat....you should know better than that. :burnfucker:
i thought you were a changed fidget!!
Cunt-Twat Wrote:i thought you were a changed fidget!!
okay - which one of you fucknut has been spreading rumors about me again? come on dipwads, fess up!
Grumpy Wrote:
Cunt-Twat Wrote:i thought you were a changed fidget!!
okay - which one of you fucknut has been spreading rumors about me again? come on dipwads, fess up!
Wasn't me. I 'm not the one with alzhiemers. :punch:
Quote:okay - which one of you fucknut has been spreading rumors about me again? come on dipwads, fess up!

OK, you got me

I was just getting you back for the herp
I just wanted to bring back the post that was made one year ago on this day, closest to the current time.. remember this thread?? Where are these people?????
You chased them away with your inanity
the only one that i miss is Doc. he was amusing.
Quote:okay - which one of you fucknut has been spreading rumors about me again? come on dipwads, fess up!

Golden age, eh?
meatflaps?
Quote:I was just getting you back for the herp

I sure miss the witty replies of the golden age.

Shut up sleeper or I will shove my puss laden kid poker in your anal canal!!!!!!
ok terrific Gonzo, go drink a warm cup of AIDS!!2!
Pages: 1 2