CDIH

Full Version: Quickstop must be stopped!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That fucking noise in your sig is driving me crazy. Make it stop.
Turn down your volume or is that too easy for you?
If it turn down my volume then I can't hear the clicking noise when I change pages. Duh!
+ WEZZER SUCKS!!!!!!
that sig has to go.
keep it. your worthless otherwise
i shall remove it when i get to throw 2 people of my choosing into the cell. this shouldve happened already being that my banner was the opitomy of awesome
Ok, considering that you spelled epitome wrong, YOU GET NOTHING!

Loose the sig, Dickstop.
ok...that o in the beggining was a typo, but the rest was my bad spelling. so....epitomy is what it shouldve said, though it is still wrong. and you sir will be in the cell if you keep it up
just turn the volume off, i can't stand any noises from anything.
No. I won't turn the volume off. I should sit in silence while I view the board because this dick has annoying static in his sig? If it was only in one thread, I wouldn't have said anything. But, since it's in every thread he posts in, I have to speak up.

I wonder what Geffen thinks about his sig... :clueless:
Quote:I wonder what Geffen thinks about his sig...

yay for advertising?
Yeah, you're probably right.

Daft! Foiled again.
i can remove it, for the right price...
I enliken everyone's whining about his sig to exactly how I want to not see the stupid emoticons, or all the the pictures on Alkey's stupid board.

Everyone just says "just shut off all pictures! blah blah blah" Yeah, fuck you. Now everyone is saying "just shut off sound blah blah blah". Screw you all to think one site is so important that one's entire Internet/computer settings have to revolve around it.
Actually, seeing pictures is completely different from hearing annoying sounds. Especially when one is watching a video clip recorded with low volume while browising the board and then there's a ridiculously loud static noise when you click on a thread that Quickstop has posted in. I can scroll past a pic, but I don't even have a chance to react to Quickstop's posting in a thread.

I hate webpages with music or other sounds in them, and this should not be one that has that shit. Again, sound in the odd thread is one thing but in someone's sig is just unacceptable.