CDIH

Full Version: Hot or Sad? - ya think that's VG?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: T40403042110310.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

You make the call.
every group of friends needs to hang out with a real ugly girl.
Yeah the girl on the right is the patsy. She's the one the other three will run to, confide in, and tell all their bullshit problems to. She thinks she fits in and their her friends but when she's not among them I can only imagine what they say about her.

But anyway that blond is outstanding and the one on her right has amazing tits. The one on the far left looks pretty sweet too but she's standing at a poor angle. She might have thunder thighs.
im thinking the hot chick got paid to do this.
no matter what videogame/anime character a hot chick dresses up in, its still hot. and in some cases hotter like that danger girl one. but that on on the right needs to go. i demand someone crop this photo imediately
i think its sad that a hot girl is in such a silly outfit.
My only complaint is that girl is not fondling my cock right at this very moment.
I'd fuck 3 of them.
Quote:i think its sad that a hot girl is in such a silly outfit.
but its a sexy, silly outfit. if it was a clown outfit or something id agree with you.
I would bang 3 of them, the one on the right could give me some head.
who is she supposed to be, Tankgirl?
im sorry, the fact that the outfits are meant to attract geeky guys who play videogames is a turnoff. 2 of those girls are really hot though.
Quote:im sorry, the fact that the outfits are meant to <s>attract</s> Tease geeky guys who play videogames is <s>turnoff</s> sad. <s>2</s> 1 of those girls is really hot though. 2 are hot enough to bang and one is good enough to get head from if i was really drunk

Edited By Black Lazerus on 1078770920
I'd fuck the hot ones and wrap the fugly one in bubble wrap and mail her off to Kid.
i would fuck 3 of them and let the ugly one hold my balls while i did it.
none of them would touch you even if you brought out your wallet
really, on the one in the all black thing is hot. Two of them have real nice bodies, one of them is a troll.
thanks laz, even more accurate.
i know the one in the front is supposed to be Lara Croft but what are the others supposed to be?
the blonde is one of the characters from "danger girl"
The common consensus seems to be...

(From left to right)

Lara Croft, Trinity, Abbey ??? (Danger Girl), and Tank Girl
Pages: 1 2