CDIH

Full Version: Power Struggle - The Regime Has Changed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
It's very evident that I am not privy to all of the inside shit that happens around here anymore, and I'm somewhat happy about it. However, it has come to my attention that I am also not aware of the power players.

Why is this important?

I guess I see myself as somewhat of a relic of the past that is allowed to hang around simply because I've been here. As such, I've always known who to contact in the event of a problem/issue, etc.

What am I asking?

Who ranks? Who holds the keys? To my knowledge GS was the end all to be all as far as decisions being made around here, but that appears to no longer hold true. Some of the players seem to hold more power than I was aware of, such Galt, Goatweed, Jack, etc. Hell, even arpikafukhed seems to have some sort of influence around here.

Why should you care?

Well, honestly, I guess you probably don't. And, I'm sure I'll get less than 1 serious answer in this thread, but at least I asked.

Thread within a thread - What was your s/n on oa.com, if you were ever there?
Ecce homo
Thank you for yet another worthless post. Do you even look at the computer when you're posting?
I think it's safe to say that I'm not one of the powers that be.

And s/n on oa.com = Sweetangel. Duh. :21:
Quote:Who ranks? Who holds the keys? To my knowledge GS was the end all to be all as far as decisions being made around here, but that appears to no longer hold true. Some of the players seem to hold more power than I was aware of, such Galt, Goatweed, Jack, etc. Hell, even arpikafukhed seems to have some sort of influence around here.

How do you not know the answer to this
It's pretty obvious that I'm the one in complete control. I wield all the power and the key to the executive washroom. Better start kissing my ass while the cheeks are still flapping in the wind.

Gee, wonder what my name was back in the day.
My username on oa.com was My Turn in The Barrel
Mine was danked, then it was Carol for awhile, then back to danked, then Danked.
oh yea, I was RATT for a little while
I was always liked that HyBriD guy.

I miss him.
Kid Afrika Wrote:Thank you for yet another worthless post. Do you even look at the computer when you're posting?
Posts like this are why you are what you are and I am what I am.
Popeye?
Guh Guh Guh!
As for the CDIH hierarchy, I think it goes something like this

1) Gonzo
2) The Sleeper
3) diceisgod
4) Galt
5) Bloody Anus

and everyone else doesn't matter
I don't know why everyone hates that movie.

I kinda like it.
I'm still not sure who'll play me in that flick.
Robin Williams as Popeye as diceisgod.

Perfect.
The Sleeper Wrote:As for the CDIH hierarchy, I think it goes something like this

1) Gonzo
2) The Sleeper
3) diceisgod
4) Galt
5) Bloody Anus

and everyone else doesn't matter
How the hell are you the #2 man ??
I'd rather be Robin Williams as Garp.
diceisgod Wrote:
Kid Afrika Wrote:Thank you for yet another worthless post. Do you even look at the computer when you're posting?
Posts like this are why you are what you are and I am what I am.
I suppose the audience dictates the content of the performance.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6