CDIH

Full Version: seperated at birth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 3040563RS002_Twins_Red_Sox030817_lower.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>[Image: manson190.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
yeah, ful beard , mustache, long hair. MUST BE SEPERATED AT BIRTH!!!!
and the pics are from a similar angle. cant have a similar angle if you weren't seperated at birth
For a second, it wasn't even that he looked like Manson. I thought it was some dude that looked like Jesus Christ. OMG TRIPLETS
they have brown hair AND brown eyebrows!
Asses. All of you. Cept for Keyser.
we got you to read a different thread than that which you said you would; respond, too.
Damn it. Ive been duped. Im outclassed.
i just think johnny damon looks really really weird these days.
Over time Charles Manson will be more influential than Jesus Christ. Mark my words.