CDIH

Full Version: the rza
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
in about two weeks i might be able to do a phone interview with him and Michael Jai White since kill bill 2 is coming out soon
what kind of questions should i ask?
any questions i would have you ask, would get you hung up on.
in the email it said "formerly of the wu tang"

he's not in it anymore?
"so...do you guys have any drugs or guns?"
ask him whats up with the WU if they are going to ever get back together.

ask about old dirty( or what ever he's calling himself) and his switch to the ROC.

ask if method man is too burnt out to make good ryhmes anymore.
who do you think you have influenced with your production style?

what happened to your affiliation with wu tang?

what do you think about eminem?

who would you like to produce that you have not already?

why in the world is joobies with a loser like me?

what would you like to persue other than producing and rapping?
i was planning on asking about the odb situation

but after reading the email they sent i think its going to be more movie focused, i hope i can ask him some of these though

this is the email i got

Hello again. This is Marc Prince of Bazan Entertainment writing in regards to the new Quentin Tarantino film KILL BILL 2. This film releases in theatres on April 16, and we are currently setting up conference call interviews with 2 members of the cast.

The RZA, formerly of the rap group Wu Tang Clan, is the music composer of all the Kill Bill movies and will be available to participate in college conference calls. As well we have Michael Jai White, known for being the main character of the film Spawn, available for conference calls.

Being that the movie opens on April 16th and we want stories to run right before and after its release date, we are tentatively setting up the interviews for the week of March 29th.

We would love for your school newspaper to help in covering this film. I have included links so that you can find more information on the movie and the two cast members. Please reply with interest or let us know if you would like to pass on this opportunity.
I would ask: "who are you?"
Ask him why the music in Ghost Dog was so good, but the soundtrack sucks such ass.

Ask if he can play any instruments, or just produce. I'm guessing that would end the interview.
ask him to explain the Spaski Bishop Block
Are we to assume that this Michael Jai White dude has something to do with the movie? They certainly didn't make it clear at all. Is he that colored guy who played Mike Tyson in the TV movie?
Quote:ask him to explain the Spaski Bishop Block
ask him what he thinks about bobby fischers views on the jews and his belief that the holocaust was a joke
Galt Wrote:Are we to assume that this Michael Jai White dude has something to do with the movie? They certainly didn't make it clear at all. Is he that colored guy who played Mike Tyson in the TV movie?
yes
he was also spawn
I say you should ask RZA if he has any financial advise for you.

Then, you should tell him you really like his Liquid Swords album.
Tell him to change his name back to Prince Rakeem
Ask him how he feels being drafted by the Asian delegation.

Then ask him to join the board so we'd have an Asian member...
Ask him about the new white rapper named "Eamon" thats from SI.