CDIH

Full Version: A bunch of spics died
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
and got hurt too. Here.
I await for Spain to denounce the United States in order to spare any further attacks.
my roommate just went to spain to visit his gf for spring break
he's probably alright though, i guess
If he's dead do you get an automatic 4.0?
This would have never happened if they were all armed.
Sure bombs never go off when everyones armed. Rolleyes
This would never have happened if we didn't invade Iraq.
i think it would have happened regardless. terrorist are like roaches, you can't possibly kill them all.
Ummm spics and spaniards are different. Believe me.
Spics will rob your car, spaniards are just nuts.
I was being sarcastic.
No, you were being unfunny.
Keyser Soze Wrote:i think it would have happened regardless. terrorist are like roaches, you can't possibly kill them all.
which is why we should just head on home and wait for the next bombing to do something.
The Jays Wrote:
Keyser Soze Wrote:i think it would have happened regardless. terrorist are like roaches, you can't possibly kill them all.
which is why we should just head on home and wait for the next bombing to do something.
Exactly!
Quote:which is why we should just head on home and wait for the next bombing to do something.

installing a shadow government in iraq will prevent terror attacks?
We're gonna get bombed anyway. Let's bring em home and just hope they get bored. It's all our fault anyway. We're the problem. We've got the real weapons of mass destruction.
It's in our dark hearts...
I still waiting for those Weapons Of Mass Destruction. Hopefully, those bastards haven't smuggled them into America.
This is a fictitious bombing.
so when do we invade Spain?
We don't invade anything. If anything, we gonna invade WASHINGTON DC AND END THE BUSH JUNTA!
Pages: 1 2 3