CDIH

Full Version: Apparently my school is having a walk out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our senior class president, (who is a crazy bastard), just got kicked out his seat in the student government for planning a second senior cut day. he passed out flyers to everyone saying that tomorrow is another cut day. so he just got "impeached", but they didnt give him a trial by his peers which is supposed to happen according to the school student government. So he is IMing everyone in our school trying to organize a walk out on tuesday. tuesday is gonna be fun.
Rebels!
\m/
Well, he doesn't seem too presidential if he's proposing mutiple cut days and school walk outs.
I kinda do miss high school sometimes.
he isnt...but he was elected.
is the vice president in power now, or was the whole staff removed, if so, who hold office now? senate pro temp? You got any shot at getting office?
i have no clue whats going on. i think he got kicked out after school today so this was the first i heard about it
Eh, he deserved it. All those student politicians are just finding new ways to funnel the money from the snack machines into their own pockets via shady investment deals with the school's underground drug market.
i like this guy, he's following the will of his constituants. i see the school administrators as imperialists pulling the strings of a puppet government. he's cutting the strings and giving the power back to the students.

our class were such nerds, all of them. they had a walk out because our teachers refused to write us college reccomendations because they were in the middle of a contract dispute.
He should Columbine their asses.
his election campaign consisted of him running around the halls with an acoustic guitar singing election songs, and a homemade video of him and his mom dressing up like celebrities and endorsing him.
i stayed in school on my cut dates. i was (am) a loser
loser
i think i had to go to school on at least one of the days because i had a baseball game later in the day and to be eligible to play i had to go to class
pussy
in 5th grade it actually snowed enough that we could make forts but by the time we rolled all those snowballs together lunchbreak was over so we revolted and instead of a boy v girl battle it was a kids v lunchladies and we got an extra 15 minutes of lunch that day. itwas fun.