CDIH

Full Version: is this impressive or not?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
am i the only one that thinks this is impressive? bought new in may off '99.

[Image: post-13-00161-MVC_022S.JPG] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>
What kind of car is it, any major work done on it? Cause that is pretty fucking impressive mileage.
it's an elantra. i've gone through three or four trannies but the engine has been fine.
Did you get them under warranty or did they fuck you?
the first they paid for at 75000. the one at 150000, i paid for. the one at 250000 i bought used from a junkyard.
Almost time for a another one.
i don't know if i'll put another one in. it's a bit beat up and i haven't changed the oil since 210,000.
Why? Do you just keep feeding it quarts of oil instead? The filter needs to be changed, but you already know that.
i throw a couple of quarts in wwhen the ticking gets too loud. i'll try to post a picture of it tomorrow. it looks like it has 300.000 on it.
I thought the tripmeter was your mileage and was wondering what kind of prissy little rich boy would have a car for 5 years and only put 250 miles on it.
To the other extreme (no, I'm not a "prissy little rich boy"), my truck has 6400 miles on it and I've had it for 16 months. Gotta love the 1 mile commute.
i was hoping for a transvestite joke by now.

i put 43,000 miles on my Z in a year, which is why i bought the excel to take to work and back recently.