CDIH

Full Version: any of you jersey homeowners....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
care to reccomend your homwowners insurance carrier?
niggas wit guns indemnity
No, but I can recommend where you can get some killer chicken teriyaki on a stick when you do get to Maplewood.
even better!!!!

where?
Hunan Wok on Springfield Ave. Right next to the Maplecrest post office.
Go to the agent that is going to carry your auto insurance and tell them you would like them to carry your house too. Ask for a discount for multiple lines as well.
Spada's Subs on Stuyvesant Avenue in Union is pretty kickass and the lady behind the counter is a sweetheart.
NJ Manufacturers...but you have to work for a participating company.

Quote:Spada's Subs on Stuyvesant Avenue in Union is pretty kickass and the lady behind the counter is a sweetheart.
Must be a new place. I don't think that was there when I was growing up.
Try
NJ Manufactures Insurance they are the best.
Is there an echo in here?
Sweet Angel Wrote:
Quote:Spada's Subs on Stuyvesant Avenue in Union is pretty kickass and the lady behind the counter is a sweetheart.
Must be a new place. I don't think that was there when I was growing up.
No, it's been there for awhile, at least a decade. Right next to the flower shop not too far from that funeral home.
Sweet Angel Wrote:Is there an echo in here?
he could use NJ remanufacturing insurance you don't have to work for a company to use them...

my bad for the echo
Quote:No, it's been there for awhile, at least a decade.
I've been out of Union since '89. I don't even remember a flower shop on Stuyvesant. By Haeberle & Barth, I assume. I used to work at the Foodtown up the street.

Quote:he could use NJ remanufacturing insurance you don't have to work for a company to use them...
I guess they changed it and opened up to the public. It used to be that you had to work for a company that they approved (or whatever) to get their insurance. Absolutely the best rates though and definitely worth checking out.
to get the good rates you have to be a member or work for a participating company. otherwise they give you the same rates as everyone else.