CDIH

Full Version: Ozzfest 2002 - Finally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
7/19 PNC ARTS CENTER.. THE BANDS ARE:

Main Stage:
Ozzy Osbourne
System of a Down
P.O.D.
Former Rage Against The Machine members Tom Morello, Tim Commerford, Brad
Wilk,
plus Chris Cornell
Adema
Drowning Pool
Zakk Wylde's Black Label Society
Tenacious D (on select dates)

Second Stage:
Rob Zombie
Meshuggah
The Apex Theory
Lostprophets
Pulse Ultra
Neurotica
Flaw
Mushroomhead
3rd Strike
Otep
Seether
Glassjaw
Used
Soil
Ill Nino
Chevelle
Well, I was psyched about it...oh well...what happened to all the good bands that were rumored like High on Fire :disappointed: POD and Drowning Pool suck big hairy moose testicle

Thought they got kicked out of the Arts Center because of last year and it's at Camden...you sure?
OK, so I'm really only looking forward to seeing the new "rage". And with a little luck, Tenacious D will be on that date. Cause JB & KG ROCK MY FUCKING SOCKS OFF!
tehy are at the tweeder center and pnc this year. i was at the one last year where papa roach's singer got arrested for insighting a riot. he had to pay for a new lawn and then they said they will let them play there again.
Had tickets for last year, but had to sell them....not really into any of the bands enough to go this year...oh well....
Cool, then I don't have to drive down all the way down there...

I'm dying to hear the Cornell/Rage project, even just a snippet to hear wht it sounds like, hope someone puts it up soon :bouncer: :bouncer:
do you think that zack de la rocca is giving them permission to sing old rage songs or nah?
Ill Nino kicks ass. I can't wait. I saw Mushroomhead last night. They rock too.
looks like im only going to see system.. i dont even really like ozzy..
No, I think the new project will be a totally new sound. Zakk wrote all the Rage lyrics, I think they'll be taking a less political stance...but it will probably be heavy as fuck....
Quote:Ill Nino kicks ass.

i went to high school with 2 of them.
Quote:looks like im only going to see system
Go to see Black Label Society too... :thumbs-up:
yeah go see zakk. i never heard his solo stuff until ozzfest last year and i was very impressed. he just released a new albumn also.
Quote:yeah go see zakk. i never heard his solo stuff until ozzfest last year and i was very impressed. he just released a new albumn also.
Have you got any of the stuff? Check out Sonic Brew too...also Book of Shadows (just Zakk, acoustic) and Pride & Glory
I'm going again this year too.... I mainly want to see Flaw and Soil. Is Ozzy doing the Black Sabbath thing like last year? or more of his solo stuff?
kindred Wrote:I'm going again this year too.... I mainly want to see Flaw and Soil. Is Ozzy doing the Black Sabbath thing like last year? or more of his solo stuff?
My guess would be his solo stuff. He is promoting the new album after all.
solo stuff, but he'll probably do Paranoid and a couple other Sabbath essentials like he usually does...and Zakk's playing double-duty :bouncer: I've never seen him play with Ozzy before
i dont have any of zakks solo stuff. but i have seen him play with ozzy.. great show . and that acoustic thing sounds pretty cool. i am gonna go download some songs .. any recommendations.
from Book of Shadows:
Between Heaven & hell
Way Beyond Empty
Throwin' It All Away

Pride & Glory:
cover of The Wizard
Horse Called War
Lovin' Woman
Machine Gun Man...
awesome. thanks a bunch.
Pages: 1 2