CDIH

Full Version: Top 10 MCs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Gimme your list. Of course its subjective. I dont need a ranking, just who you think are the best lyrically in any order.

1.BIG
2.Pac
3.Nas
4.Em
5.Jay
6.DMX
7.Raekwon
8.Red
9.Mobb Deep (I know, its a group, but they arent as strong seperate, same as #10)
10.OutKast

Honorable Mention

Meth
Kanye West
Snoop
Dre
Cube
B Real
been done.
Where? Damn it. I always miss the good stuff. Hi Galty, miss me baby?
It was done here a few months ago at most. Maybe you could check the "music" forum, stupid.
Now that would be proper message board etiquette. Lords knows I dont want to do that. You know Galt, you keep talking to me like that, Im gonna start to think you dont like me.
Quote:Maybe you could check the "music" forum, stupid.

now he'll have to.
HAVE to?
apparently, yes - here you are.
But "New Posts" got me here.
and "here" is :

Quote:Home » Cold Day In Hell » The Shit » Noise Pollution » Top 10 MCs
yes I know, but I didnt actually HAVE to go into Noise Pollution. Its all semantics. May I humbly request this be relocated BACK to Section 8? I realize this is probably falling on deaf ears.
The thread isn't even that old.
Quote:but I didnt actually HAVE to go into Noise Pollution

wrong again - this thread is IN the music forum - how you get here is another story, but to check this thread you will need to come into the forum.

go talk to Splatt - with your use of logic, the two of you should get along famously.
oh, and my "deaf ears" say the thread stays here.
Goatweed Wrote:oh, and my "deaf ears" say the thread stays here.
Why does it seem you took offense to that comment?
Like you didn't actually know that he's deaf in his right ear.
speak up, dammit, I can't hear you!
Damn it. Ive been sullied. Galt made me chuckle.
ask Goat if you can dance with his sister.
goat, can I fuck your sister?
Pages: 1 2 3