CDIH

Full Version: I finally got a DVD player!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
please give me the DVDs you don't want.
grubby bastard
it's about time, now all you need is to toss the vinyl and get cd's.
I have cds, and this thread was made especially for you, mr. I have way more DVDs than i know what to do with.
The Clear sTuFF: were u confused by the dvd menu
The Clear sTuFF: and complicated remote
thekman11: it didnt work at first, but then i realized i had to press the tv/video button on the tv
thekman11: and then i had to turn off the subtitles
thekman11: i like the audio commentary
The Clear sTuFF: ahaha please put that in the thread
The Clear sTuFF: thats great
get a job and buy your own
I also had no clue that I needed to switch the tv/video on the tv when I got my dvd player.

I drew an intricate diagram which I took down to The Wiz and pointed out all the connections I had on the tv and where my splitter was and what open slots I had and all that shit.

Then the guy who sold it to me said "did you try pressing the tv/video button?"

I said "no"

he says "well umm what did you expect, for it to just play on the tv"

Then he gave me a smirk and I felt like a moron.

After a few seconds I told him if he didnt wipe that smirk off his face i'd shove the piece of paper down his fuckin throat.

As for my dvd's, I know what to do with them all.
Quote:As for my dvd's, I know what to do with them all.
I'll tell you what you can do with them............ :16:
Hey if you got one earlier i'd have given you my double of scarface but danked got it.

I do have a double of se7en cause I got the special edition, I think the original is pretty scratched up though cause my cousin doesnt know how to handle a fuckin dvd or cd. He's one of those slobs who never puts a disc back in its case and just stacks the discs on top of eachother.
I'll pick it up from you at the next bowling tourney!
it's yours, I think I may have a couple other doubles you can have i'll check.
sweet
Im hitting Best Buy this week.

Its been awhile since I bought anything.
I was very dissapointed with the Schindlers List dvd.

I was really hoping for an audio commentary from speilberg, I am one of the few who actually really enjoy the commentaries, I think its the best thing about DVD's. The godfather set has commentary on all 3 films from Coppola, it's amazing and the Fight Club commentary owns as well. By far the person who most takes advantage of commentaries is Kevin Smith, he really knows how to make a great dvd period.

But the most disappointing thing about schindlers list is that it's a double sided DVD, I thought they finally stopped with that shit. It's annoying having to flip over the disc in the middle of the film, thats why I hate Goodfellas and the first version of se7en.
Quote:By far the person who most takes advantage of commentaries is Kevin Smith, he really knows how to make a great dvd period.

The Mallrats dvd is my fav just cause of the commentary on it.
1995 called, they want their thread back.
who had a dvd player in 1995???
i bet leo lapore did
ok so mallrats came out in the theaters in 1995.
Pages: 1 2