CDIH

Full Version: I want a famous face
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
anyone see this ridiculous fuckin show on MTV?

It's supposed to be a new "phenomenon".

People getting plastic surgery to look like famous people.

I only saw two of these episodes so far. The first was this kid who wanted to look like brad pitt. This kid has all this plastic surgery done on his face and body, he looked nothing like brad pitt.

First off he doesn't even remotely look like brad pitt, the celebrity I thought of when I saw him was the sherminator from "american pie".

[Image: mptv1.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

Picture that but much uglier and with a ton of acne.

So he goes in to have surgery and I was amazed, he went in looking nothing like brad pitt. Yet when he got out of surgery to my astonishment, he looked even more not like brad pitt than before.

The next episode I saw was a girl who wanted surgery to look like Britney Spears, atleast she kinda looked like her a teeny bit. She wants to make a career out of being a Britney impersonator and she even did a whole thing where she sang and danced and amazingly she didnt sound good, what a surprise. Plus she could barely keep her breath dancing and singing at the same time, which is why Britney lip synch's.

The saddest part was listening to her set her whole life upon this one thing, it's either this or she'll be suckin off strange old men in train station bathroom stalls just to have something warm in her hungry tummy.

Then listening to her list all the things she has in "common" with britney. This is why she feels they have a "connection".

Both their favorite colors are blue... LIKE OMG!!!

They both like cookie dough ice cream... LIKE COME ON!!!

And they both like.... MADONNA LIKE FOR SURE!!!

That describes about 500 million other girls.

I bet my favorite color, ice cream and entertainer is also the favorite of like tom cruise or vin diesel but I aint gonna go try and look like them, know your fuckin limits you superficial cunts.
It disgusts me and makes me sad that MTV promotes this type of programming. I try to avoid all the reality crap thats on tv now.....but this, this is seriously a new low that people have hit.

To think that their idea of quality programming....or sometype of programming, this is MTV after all.....is a show where youre so insecure with yourself and so paranoid with your looks that you feel the need to alter yourself to look like a goddamned celebrity truly truly sickens me. 80% of MTV's audience is the teeny-bopper group. Young adults and teens....who are insecure about how shit is anyway....so HEY! Here's a great idea....lets put on a show were we can show them its not ok to be themselves and that they can change themselves, and model themselves to look like someone who couldnt give 2 FUCKING SHITS ABOUT THEM.

Im disgusted!
duh, whens the last time you seen someone on spring break that wasn't chisled or toned... and Fat Joe doesn't count.
It also sickens me that my old man looks forward to when MTV airs the Spring Break shows.

God forbid you disturb him when it on. :26:
Hey atleast your old man still enjoys lookin at young trim and isn't a stuck up old fuck like most of society, be proud.
I wish I was half the pimp my dad is
So does 50 cent.
why is it called "I want a famous face" when the first chick just had implants, and the second chick got fat chopped off her tummy
i love these shows because it demonstrates how frighteningly close we are to armageddon.
people still watch MTV?
I watched MTV2 "Pimp My Ride" last night. Does that count?
i think i'm officially old not just in age because i now watch more VH1 than MTV. best week ever rules!
Admitting to watching VH1 is not a good sign. Next you'll admit to lying about sleeping with that Red Head in Vegas. The end is near.
if it makes you all happier, you can believe that i didnt nail her, but I know in my heart I railed the snot out of her!
Dreams count too.
the first episode that gonz was talking about featured twin brothers.

each of them wanted to look like brad pitt.
The best thing about this show is how they really play up the "If only I can look like this person than all my problems will go away" angle.
those brothers were awful looking. they were still awful after surgery.
yes they were, but somehow they were convinced that all of this surgery would make them feel better about their lives, and would lead to a successful movie career.

why did nobody speak up and tell them they were wrong and should kill themselves?
Id much rather they do that on the show. Seems inifinitely more entertaining.
Pages: 1 2 3